N C after match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

OK, but someone has let a highly critical interview of the players be openly available on the clubs website, which was my point.

Unless you are suggesting that the owners allowed it to divert criticism from themselves?
    It could well be that, but the fact that Amit and co only pipe up when we win really shows how much they simply care about the club.

They are the ones who set the culture around the club and they should be leading by example, they simply have not.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Let's hope he grows a pair and rip into the players and gets rid of the ones that don't want to be at the club.
      I hope he has been given the green light for changes to the players with limited interference from the DOF. Yes we are constrained but we have got too may players of the same kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        To where? Who would want any of this lot. Our best player has been a 19 year old on loan from villa in his first season of football. Thats how bad the rest have been. We genuinely have no idea what our best 11 is. Tell willock to concentrate on finding a new club cos he's looking for the exit door. Tell Roberts to go back to Leeds. Waste of space wandering around with gloves on and another who thinks he's doing us a favour by being here.
        Half the team had gloves on against Sheffield United , manager needs to tell them if u run around u won't get cold

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

For me the owners are not innocent ether.

The culture around the club flows from them, and they have not taken responsibility ether.

Their silence today speaks volumes about their commitment to the club as well...

To be fair, the owners commitment is costing them about £1.2 million a month currently...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Half the team had gloves on against Sheffield United , manager needs to tell them if u run around u won't get cold
            Gloves aren't too bad, it's when they have matching handbags too that you have to worry

Comment

Gloves with Short sleeve shirts is the one that is the most confusing!

Comment

Personally I would refuse to an outfield player to wear them..grow a pair of ba11s and have a word with yourself ffs. Between that and rolling their socks up over their knees. Tarts!! Too busy looking at themselves in the mirror!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post

To be fair, the owners commitment is costing them about £1.2 million a month currently...
                  So what about selling the club then?? What do they want to acheive ? Ps. Not a dig at you by the way.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

So what about selling the club then?? What do they want to acheive ? Ps. Not a dig at you by the way.
                    The fact that they asked fans to put money towards renaming a stand and towards the training ground tells me says it all about them.

As for the 1.2m they pump into the club every month, why cant they get extra sponsorship revenue to cover for all or part of it?

Comment

The fact that they asked fans to put money towards renaming a stand and towards the training ground tells me says it all about them.

As for the 1.2m they pump into the club every month, why cant they get extra sponsorship revenue to cover for all or part of it?
                      Who wants to sponsor qpr ? They ask fans to put money towards to stand as it was what the fans wanted . Why should they pay out there own pocket to re name a stand , I get where your coming from however we are lucky to have them . If I personally don’t think we would have a club now . Under ganni we was close to going bust . Without amit and flavo we was finished

Comment

I agree. And with regards to the finances, are we sure they are telling us the whole truth?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

I agree. And with regards to the finances, are we sure they are telling us the whole truth?
                          It will be regarded as company fraud theyre not telling the truth. You can read the summary statements below.

https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

It will be regarded as company fraud theyre not telling the truth. You can read the summary statements below.

https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history
                            I worked for a company for 20 years , nearly every year they told us they were losing money and one day one of the directors told us we were going to be bought out because we were making loads of money.
                            That companies house is a load of old ###### , all companies hide they're profits some how.
                            If our owners are losing that much , please #### off because we are a shower of #### that sign crocked useless rejects , pay #### wages and can't even get a decent striker on loan.
                            I am sick of they're ######## about new training ground , new stadium etc and how we are losing money , when most other championship teams seem to manage.
                            The Fleetwood result was the last straw for me , our club is rotten from top to bottom but fair play to the manager for coating the players , if he does'nt get backed in the transfer window , hopefully he will come out against the owners and board etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I worked for a company for 20 years , nearly every year they told us they were losing money and one day one of the directors told us we were going to be bought out because we were making loads of money.
                              That companies house is a load of old ###### , all companies hide they're profits some how.
                              If our owners are losing that much , please #### off because we are a shower of #### that sign crocked useless rejects , pay #### wages and can't even get a decent striker on loan.
                              I am sick of they're ######## about new training ground , new stadium etc and how we are losing money , when most other championship teams seem to manage.
                              The Fleetwood result was the last straw for me , our club is rotten from top to bottom but fair play to the manager for coating the players , if he does'nt get backed in the transfer window , hopefully he will come out against the owners and board etc.

This!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Well said.

If there is no signings in this window that are of sufficient quality then I think a lot of fans will turn against the board, me included.

I'm kind of fed up with their excuses now. To claim that they are trying to run a financially sustainable business, then the next minute waste 2m on a striker by terminating their contract, you have to wonder what on earth is going on.

If things dont change soon, then I think the board seriously should put the club up for sale and give someone else a go.

Comment

Working...
                                X