N C after match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N C after match interview

Even he looked totally pissed off, basically said not surprised as this squad is not up to it, would loved to have heard his true feelings, I think a fair few at this club have no future, he didn’t name names but he knows who he wants out, apart from the obvious crap I think he may dump 1 or 2 of the so called bigger players.

Let's hope he grows a pair and rip into the players and gets rid of the ones that don't want to be at the club.

Comment

Make the ##### hitch hike home

Comment

Great interview with Critch; bang on and the first time I’ve felt some affection for him.

He has spotted the pattern- the difficulty is changing it

Comment

Many valid observations from him.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Even he looked totally pissed off, basically said not surprised as this squad is not up to it, would loved to have heard his true feelings, I think a fair few at this club have no future, he didn’t name names but he knows who he wants out, apart from the obvious crap I think he may dump 1 or 2 of the so called bigger players.
            I was so angry after the game so it was a relief seeing this interview. Some off the players in the squad will definetly be off in Janaury.

Comment

To where? Who would want any of this lot. Our best player has been a 19 year old on loan from villa in his first season of football. Thats how bad the rest have been. We genuinely have no idea what our best 11 is. Tell willock to concentrate on finding a new club cos he's looking for the exit door. Tell Roberts to go back to Leeds. Waste of space wandering around with gloves on and another who thinks he's doing us a favour by being here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                To where? Who would want any of this lot. Our best player has been a 19 year old on loan from villa in his first season of football. Thats how bad the rest have been. We genuinely have no idea what our best 11 is. Tell willock to concentrate on finding a new club cos he's looking for the exit door. Tell Roberts to go back to Leeds. Waste of space wandering around with gloves on and another who thinks he's doing us a favour by being here.
                100%. They'll leave when contracts expire or we pay them to leave.

Time to isolate some players from 1st team training. Make them train in distant corner of training ground. Be brutal Neil.

Comment

Time to get tough, step up or sell them on.

Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

100%. They'll leave when contracts expire or we pay them to leave.

Time to isolate some players from 1st team training. Make them train in distant corner of training ground. Be brutal Neil.
                    Spot on, regarding isolation , Dozell, Richards, Kakey, Roberts and Amos and all the other big time cu nts can #### off today and ruin some other football club.

If they were not footballers what job’s would they have? Shelf filling at Tesco’s on £11 an hour, #### the useless cu nts,

Just Fu ck off out of the club i have supported since March 1969.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

NC makes a good point. How can performances be so inconsistent unless attitudes are wrong. I thought he was a wet lettuce but he was obviously holding his tongue and observing a few games first. Now it's pull your socks up time or do one.

Comment

I back NC 100%.

Comment

Watched it now. He certainly is not a happy bunny, and quite rightly so.

What interested me was the questions the interviewer posed. They were clearly open questions that allowed Critch to vent his emotions.

Now, those question were posed in the knowledge that Critch would give vent comprehensively (albeit within acceptable bounds), and the interview would be aired on the clubs website, and not censored.

This leads me to the conclusion that the club are equally hacked off with the players attitude, commitment etc. etc. And so it is not just the fans that are feeling this.

Does it suggest they are with us?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                            Watched it now. He certainly is not a happy bunny, and quite rightly so.

What interested me was the questions the interviewer posed. They were clearly open questions that allowed Critch to vent his emotions.

Now, those question were posed in the knowledge that Critch would give vent comprehensively (albeit within acceptable bounds), and the interview would be aired on the clubs website, and not censored.

This leads me to the conclusion that the club are equally hacked off with the players attitude, commitment etc. etc. And so it is not just the fans that are feeling this.

Does it suggest they are with us?
                            For me the owners are not innocent ether.

The culture around the club flows from them, and they have not taken responsibility ether.

Their silence today speaks volumes about their commitment to the club as well...

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

For me the owners are not innocent ether.

The culture around the club flows from them, and they have not taken responsibility ether.

Their silence today speaks volumes about their commitment to the club as well...
                              OK, but someone has let a highly critical interview of the players be openly available on the clubs website, which was my point.

Unless you are suggesting that the owners allowed it to divert criticism from themselves?

Comment

Working...
                              X