For God's sake. How bad was that.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For God's sake. How bad was that.

Woeful game, Woeful performance. Not seen worse game for awhile. Too much turkey. Happy with a point as never going to win that.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. We MUST stop this slow paced, playing out from the back crap.

Does ANYONE not now understand why we have scored only 2 goals in the past 8 games?

Comment

It's ironic coz we've had times where we could score for fun but were so weak at the back, now we are solid at the back but couldn't score in a brothel.

Comment

Bloody awful game.
        A point i guess.....but bloody hell..!!!

Comment

We gotta get some deadwood out the club ASAP

shodipo, roberts can f/o back to Leeds, Richards sadly bye if willock gonna play like that rest the season may as well flog him

need a proper cf asap dykes nice guy but ain’t good enough to play at this level.

on this showing hard to anyone buying from us too that was shite

Comment

Very good at Preston, very poor here. 4 points from 2 away games always good so I suppose I shouldn't be too harsh. But watching that with a few mates, I was cringing how bad that was. Thankful I didn't go and hoping for so much more in next 2 home games. Not overly optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              We gotta get some deadwood out the club ASAP

shodipo, roberts can f/o back to Leeds, Richards sadly bye if willock gonna play like that rest the season may as well flog him

need a proper cf asap dykes nice guy but ain’t good enough to play at this level.

on this showing hard to anyone buying from us too that was shite
              Yes. My sister rang me just as second half was starting. Normally I'd tell her to go away cos I'm watching Rs but the first half was so putrid I decided to chat to her whilst keeping half an eye on the "action". I could see second half was more of the same and wasn't missing anything. Call ended in 80th minute and I settled down to concentrate on last 10 mins. Blow me, in 85th minute Shodipo loses the ball on edge of our defensive third gifting Cardiff a gilt-edged chance they ballsed up. A minute or so later Roberts gifts the ball to them in a similar position for a similar outcome. I was apoplectic! It was like these clowns were trying to throw the game, it was beyond slack - it was schoolboy football. I agree they should be drummed out of the club on January 1st - a pair of calamitous liabilities.

Comment

Such a painful watch , both teams doing there best to bore the pants off us .

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  It's ironic coz we've had times where we could score for fun but were so weak at the back, now we are solid at the back but couldn't score in a brothel.
                  I certainly wouldn't suggest we're solid at the back. I thought dunne and Dickie looked sluggish. If it wasn't for the fact that Cardiff don't have any player capable of finishing easy chances that explains how we managed to keep a clean sheet.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I certainly wouldn't suggest we're solid at the back. I thought dunne and Dickie looked sluggish. If it wasn't for the fact that Cardiff don't have any player capable of finishing easy chances that explains how we managed to keep a clean sheet.
                    Yeah ok, maybe a bit glass half full but we haven't conceeded since the restart.

Comment

The manager acknowledged that we were second best after half time, we were poor, but I'd look at it as a point gained.

Comment

Working...
                      X