Ilias Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilias Chair

Looks like he's going to be staying in Qatar a little longer and will miss the Burnley match.

Shame he isn't get any game time but Morocco going great guns. About time we had a shock in this round.

Comment

he's got splinters in his ####, bench warmer only for them

Comment

I see Spain called them United Nations FC on the basis only three of their players were born in Morocco. I know Chair was born in Belgium but dunno where the rest were born.

Comment

He will be watching us on hesgoals .

Comment

I have been asking since their first game "How good are they, if Chair cannot get any game time"? Turns out they're very good indeed.

Comment

IC could get a run out in the World Cup semi final!
              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Surely the Moroccan manager will give a run out to likes of Chair today. He's on record as saying the 3rd place game is rubbish so it'd make sense to give bit-part squad players some minutes on the pitch. Be handy if Ilias put a good shift in and scored a hatrick of three worldies... Would add a zero to his transfer value.

Comment

Chair just come on.

Comment

I notice pretentious BBC commentator pronounced his name something like "Chay-Eye-Errrr". What a Wally!

Comment

So great he got on - not many players can say they have played in a World Cup- certainly not many QPR players!

plus he earned us about 10k a minute on the pitch! Not bad!

Comment

All second half, plus stoppage time? Roughly 1/2 Mill?

Is that right?

We should be able to grab a couple of strikers for that !!!

Comment

Are we going to change the song to ‘Shar hears’ to good for you !!

Comment

Working...
                          X