X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone.

Official

One lying cu nt.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Always going to happen at some stage. Move on get the next one in see how he gets on. One thing for sure us fan's will always be here Ur's.

Comment

'I’ve been all-in here,I’ve asked other people to be all-in so I can't be the 1st person to run away from the ship'

ca hoo nt

Comment

Given the way he’s treated us hope he’s sacked after dismal run of 2 defeats to the green hoops up there as it’s such a shite league my mum couldn’t manage a side to 3 consecutive defeats up there

complete lying f kin t@see hopefully Gers management don’t want integrity loyalty and all the other shite he spouted on about

beware Gers fans the minute he mentions another club he’s already talking to them

Comment

Absolute joke of a human being. He should be ashamed of himself, a liar and a snake.

Good riddance

What comes round goes round

I hope this galvanises our club to show him what he’s leaving behind

Come on you R’s

Comment

Who let the snake out, who who who who ....Good riddance

Comment

Never watched scottish football but ill be following closely now hoping he loses every game the lying snake.

Comment

F ucking liar and a total as#hole integrity and loyalty he doesn't know what it means.

Comment

Dont ever post on here but this has to be said!!!!!!!!!
                    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE C#*T
                    Never seen a manager make himself look this much of a ######
                    Now F*#K OFF

Comment

I think our anger and frustration is understandable, for 3 reasons;

1.) The speech and hyperbole he spouted after the Wolves 'offer'.

2.) The fact that this seems to have been lined up, and promoted by himself in October.

3.) We have lost a very good man. The green shoots looked very promising.

Oh, and I'll add a 4th;

4.) Not one mention of QPR in his statement.

I'm being reserved. I think he is a Coventry University Netball Team, and i'm really f cuking angry right now...

Comment

Normally wish managers well when they leave us, as I always believe they've tried their best to help this club. In this instance though....

Comment

Beales got the mole world in his hands he's got the mole world in his hands
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                            Normally wish managers well when they leave us, as I always believe they've tried their best to help this club. In this instance though....
                            This is very true.

MB obviously started out with good intentions. He brought some good players in and we were absolutely on the way up. He was 'all in' until that started, something has been said or done or thought, offered or rescinded since Wolves, something has been iffy and sure enough, here we are. Real shame this is.

Even Hughes, the f33stick that he was, wanted the best for the club and stuck at it, even if it was for his own ego. At least he turned up with his matching tie.

However, I don't know i'd #### on either of them if they were on fire.

Comment

Actually gutted. He was a brilliant manager that we will replace with some shite so feeling very bitter!
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X