New manager if Beale goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Ainsworth being strongly considered- breaking yellow bar news on sky!

I don’t think anyone has a clue tbh!!
    Just how is it that these outsiders have such a handle on what's going on in the club?

I suspect being prepared to talk utter BS might assist.

Comment

• Board are playing psychological games.
      Wave of displeasure about Critchley being appointed, so they're pointing out to fans we'll dropping down to lge 1 then.
      Making it clear Critchley is the best we'll get, and all these other names linked are not going to happen.
      GA doesn't play Warburton style football a style they claim they want throughout the whole club.

Comment

• Think it would be a step backwards if we appointed guitar man,not the style of footie we want to play now
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

• Unfortunately we as fans can't choose the manager.
          we can moan as much as we like but it won't change the clubs decision.
          So whoever it is,he's going to be manager of our beloved club, so we just need to get behind him.

Comment

• Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            Think it would be a step backwards if we appointed guitar man,not the style of footie we want to play now
            Would guitar man be a better option than the bread man?

Comment

• Maybe not going to be any of the above mentioned . MaCullough on Twitter are playing down the Ainsworth rumour now.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Wycombe have had some poor results and poor performances up until recently. Ainsworth has managed to turn them around again. They've gone from being rooted in the relegation zone to just outside the playoffs.

He's definitely got something about him, and players want to play for him. Though I'm not convinced he'd want to leave a secure position and come to us.

Comment

• Telling you board have told media to put out names many regard as lesser names than Critchley, so when he is appointed we all go " oh thank #### for that" and are grateful!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Telling you board have told media to put out names many regard as lesser names than Critchley, so when he is appointed we all go " oh thank #### for that" and are grateful!
                    betting agencies and click bait football pages also, for other reasons of course

Comment

• So much for quick appt.
                      Getting really boring now, #### they waiting for?
                      Let's get the bad news out of way.

Comment

• I do hope the board ask this critchley to bring along his passport. Age 44 but looking more like 67!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                        X