No announcement yet.

New manager if Beale goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hearing Steven Schumacher is now in the driving seat for the new role. Good young prospect
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I'm hearing Steven Schumacher is now in the driving seat for the new role. Good young prospect
      Would be great. Where did you hear that mate? He’s still 20/1 to get the job!!

Comment

My trust in football managers is zero at the moment, so I don't really care, I'll get over it eventually, and support whoever gets the job for the 6 months they are likely to stay in the job!! Disillusioned? Bitter ? Cynical? Absolutely!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Would be great. Where did you hear that mate? He’s still 20/1 to get the job!!
          His brother Ralf told me Mem!

Comment

I doubt he´s coming. Schumacher just signed new 5 year deal with Plymouth. Not all managers are Mickey Beale kind. Besides he most likely want to win promotion with them, looks good in CV

Just saw from another QPR forum that at Swedish football podcast host told that Cifuentes flying for talks next week. And that podcast host are some kind of transfer guru in Swedish football and is almost never wrong

Comment

Lots of rumours re Cifuentes from apparent reliable journos in Sweden

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                I doubt he´s coming. Schumacher just signed new 5 year deal with Plymouth. Not all managers are Mickey Beale kind. Besides he most likely want to win promotion with them, looks good in CV

Just saw from another QPR forum that at Swedish football podcast host told that Cifuentes flying for talks next week. And that podcast host are some kind of transfer guru in Swedish football and is almost never wrong
                This board has definitely lost its comedy.

Comment

I am from Sweden so i follow the Allsvenskan very close. I hope we will not appoint Cifuentes he has a very possesion based Barca style which is ok if you are one of the top teams in your division. He is the coach of Hammarby they came third in the division and have a lot of money by Swedish standard. I just think hes style of play will not work in the championship, where teams like to press you and its a high tempo. Lets go for Crichley!

Comment

Originally posted by 222lepo View Post
                    I am from Sweden so i follow the Allsvenskan very close. I hope we will not appoint Cifuentes he has a very possesion based Barca style which is ok if you are one of the top teams in your division. He is the coach of Hammarby they came third in the division and have a lot of money by Swedish standard. I just think hes style of play will not work in the championship, where teams like to press you and its a high tempo. Lets go for Crichley!
                    We might agree to disagree, but think he can make his teams play in different ways: At Sandefjord fotball he made a team out of next to nothing. They were very solid at the back also. hence, I hope we will land him.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Gio Van Bronckhurst now being touted as an outsider for the job. Not really against that. Was good player and decent enough record as manager. Suspect just lazy journalism.

Comment

• Rumours on twitter Mark Robins going down to London tomorrow to have talks with QPR.
                        Source from inside coventry.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Rumours on twitter Mark Robins going down to London tomorrow to have talks with QPR.
                          Source from inside coventry.
                          So now we have two managers allegedly going for interview tomorrow, plot thickens

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

So now we have two managers allegedly going for interview tomorrow, plot thickens
                            Whose the other Jeff, the bloke from Sweden?

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Who’the other Jeff, the bloke from Sweden?
                              Yes Dave

Comment

• Whats taking so long?

I thought it was going to be a quick appointment

Comment

Working...
                                X