New manager if Beale goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I'm from Cork and iv never heard of Brian Barry -Murphy ,I wonder is he related to Jimmy Barry -Murphy, the former Cork GAA player and manager .
    It's his son I believe

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Appoint him or HER quickly!

Now hang on a minute. We let the female species watch games, present & sumnarise games, run the line and ref occasionally in the MEN'S game - but we are not having a WOMAN MANAGER!

Enough now lady....!

Ok. Ok.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Going by how long it took to appoint Beale your looking at January
        Would hamper our chances of doing a proper transfer window massively, wouldnt it?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Journo at WLS reckons we won’t have a manager in place for Burnley

Comment

So much for Hoos we'll make a quick appt

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              So much for Hoos we'll make a quick appt
              If it’s quicker than the Beale appointment then he’s right Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                It smells like it will someone who has a contract somewhere else. It wouldn´t take 3 weeks to negotiate someone who is out of job

Or of course they turn every stone and it will take time to find best option

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  We are not in a hurry. We are going to make an important decision and a couple of weeks plus/minus is not important in the grand scheme of things if it means we get a better manager.

Robins is the best choice of names brought up so far. I do not think Wilder's brand of football and philosophy is what we are after.

Comment

I expect them to take another couple of weeks or so. Vital we make the best appointment possible, particularly given the nature of Beale's departure. That will not be done in 5 minutes. As well as the names bandied around by the press I hope they are also looking at foreign managers. There is a big talent pool out there and whilst we may not have the money of other clubs we are still a good option.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DKristoffersson/...48750037008384

Swedish press are reporting that we have made an intial approach for Hammerby Manager Martí Cifuentes.

Comment

Sky Bet - Next QPR Manager odds.

Neil Crichley - 1/1
                        Anthony Barry - 6/1
                        Chris Wilder - 6/1
                        Mark Robins - 10/1

Those four seem to be the names in the frame at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Swedish press are reporting that we have made an intial approach for Hammerby Manager Martí Cifuentes.
                          Only been a manager for a few years but done well in that time. Short spell as coach with Millwall. Certainly more exciting than some of the names we are being linked with.

Comment

Roberto Martinez was launched by Belgium today. Not sure I'd want him here but maybe his name will get tossed about due to his availability.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              Roberto Martinez was launched by Belgium today. Not sure I'd want him here but maybe his name will get tossed about due to his availability.
                              Did well to get so little out of Belgium at this World Cup they were completely outplayed by Canada of all teams. Bound to to do the rounds when jobs come up but he looked totally lost mind you he probably wants a couple of years out after Lukaku missing sitters galore

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

A very good and vocal coach from what I`ve seen of him. Did very well in Norway with my favourite team on a shoestring budget. He favours a 3-4-3 formation.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X