No announcement yet.

New manager if Beale goes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about we wait and see what actually happens? I know it's a radical idea, but he has not officially left yet?
    yes I am a fan of the man, I like him a lot, so maybe just see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      How about we wait and see what actually happens? I know it's a radical idea, but he has not officially left yet?
      Hes already in Glasgow, its a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        Oh, similar to what I said on another thread.

Well said that man.

Comment

Whoever we get we need to have clauses in their contract that richly reward us and/or punitively punish that manager should they wish to sling their hook against our wishes after 5 minutes.
          If they refuse to sign such a deal then stuff them, we won't hire them.
          Oh, I wouldn't bother giving them a three year contract either, 1 yr with option for a further year would do.

Comment

Darren Fletcher is a rumour I heard earlier, no idea if there’s truth in it.

Comment

If we got Bielsa in we wouldn't have to change the initials on the gaffers kit.

That is if Amit hasn't burned them all.

Comment

I'd really like Mark Robins, but not sure he would be interested, or we would for that matter.

Comment

Not sure Robins would want to come. He probably thinks they are a better side than us.

Comment

Shortlist from Summer. Another up and coming coach, first job as manager.

Comment

Critchley 1/1 Sky Bet

Comment

What about Karl Robinson? Plays attacking football, has brought through several youngsters in terms of development, is tactically fantastic, and relatively local.

Comment

1st Robbins
                          2nd Critchley
                          3rd Wilder

Wild card Eustace

Comment

Robins out of those. Critchley left Blackpool the same way beale just left us. Just without the Jerry maguire speech!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                              QPR CEO Lee Hoos said: “The search for Mick’s replacement doesn’t start now – as a club we are always updating a short-list of potential candidates so that we are ready for a situation such as this, and we will be moving quickly to make an appointment."

Presumably, most if not all of the people on that list (that were interested in the job) were interviewed just a few months ago. Not sure how keen any of them will be now knowing that they are at least second choice.
                              Not sure I'd be too enamoured. But hey, if its a step up, why not?

Comment

Well to say I'm disappointed is an understatement, I totally misjudged the man, I thought he had a bit more about him than that, but I was wrong, turns out he is just another two faced t wat

Comment

Working...
                                X