Mick Beale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Beale!!!

Mick’s post-game interview after our loss to Birmingham was awesome. Direct. Specific. Informative. And motivating.

He is everything on this front that MW wasn’t who, by comparison, deadened our intelligence with pedantic pablum filled with excuses and denial.

This includes how MB handled the approach from the Wolves and the anticipated approach from Aston Villa.

That explains why these players are and will remain all in for the objective at hand: promotion.

Bravo for reminding all of us what leadership looks, sounds and feels like!

Great post. He conducts himself so well. Even after an abject performance and defeat his honesty and transparency is refreshing.

Comment

Yep, there's no point in coming out with anything less than a true appraisal of the performance. Be open an honest, the fans will respect you for it.

Comment

MB is clearly a candid, honest and plain-speaking manager. I'm not sure he made a good choice in starting with Stef last night though - I think we needed as much pace and energy across our midfield as possible last night. I'd even suggest Chair was too lightweight to cope in first 45 mins and he might have been better deployed up front instead of Roberts. I believe a midfield of Field, Amos, Dozzell and Irogbuena would have made a much better fist of muzzling the Brummy midfield that, let's face it, mostly overrun us in first half.
        No reason Stef couldn't have been introduced in second half when hectic pace had settled. Anyway, that's last TWO away games we've been pretty much blown away in first half by more energetic opponents. It's something MB needs to address.

Comment

Definitely still alive!

Comment

Working...
          X