Mick on the move ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick on the move ?

Second favourite for Wolves job in the betting.

Nuno will get that job
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Nuno will get that job
      I’m sure he will, however I think Beale being linked with better jobs is just beginning.

Comment

He will certainly get to the top. It's very early days so I expect most sides fighting relegation will go with tried and trusted but he will certainly be leaving us in a much better state.

Comment

Nuno 3/10 so it's pretty much done romford

Comment

I live near Wolverhampton... Nuno is a cert. Already been seen in the area.

Comment

Nuno is contracted to a team in the middle East . No doubt he'd want to comeback as his most successful times were at WW . Hopefully Beale realises he's building something with us and it's enough to make him stay . But who knows the lure of the PL and treble wages could make him chip .

Comment

Oh good grief. How many managers were second favourites for our job before Mick got it according to bookies and the papers?

He's only been here 5 minutes.

Comment

No prem club will offer him a job with so little managerial experience. Bookie put his name in implying thet know something because hes doing well and they get people betting on him and they take the cash.

Comment

Glasgow Rangers also sniffing around apparently

Comment

Far too soon for him to get a job in the premier league or even Glasgow Rangers. He’s yet to be tested, how will he cope if we lose 3 on the spin? What will he do if we lose lots of players to injury or suspension?

Great start but any potential employer will need to see him managing for at least a season first

Comment

Doubt the club will grant permission anyway, not happening.

Also, the compensation package would be incredibly high, which some clubs might not be willing to pay.

Comment

Why would he level to join rangers?? That league is a joke. All you have to do is one the old firm games and the title is yours. Pathetic league full of prem and championship rejects and throw in the odd Dutch or Japanese player. As soon as they play a decent side on Europe its goodnight and close the door on your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            Doubt the club will grant permission anyway, not happening.

Also, the compensation package would be incredibly high, which some clubs might not be willing to pay.
                            They'd just havd to pay up his contract, wouldn't they?....a couple of million at most.

Comment

MB seems to me like a guy feels that he’s only just his teeth into his project with us youth development et etc can quickly lose face and reputation taking over wolves with window shut and imo a squad that’s not great lost 5 or 6 in a tough league and he’s had it same as matey that did well at forest geeen went to Watford and got binned

Nuno either pulled out or wouldn’t work on restraints why they let Cody I’ve not idea money? If skint there in a dogfight

Comment

Working...
                              X