Willock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willock

Rumour has it Willock out till after World Cup.
    Hope I’m wrong

Good timing that the World Cup is nearly on us then. It reduces the number of games he'll miss.

Comment

I don't want to read that, thank you.

If its true, only thing it will mean, he likely be here for the long term ie too injury prone for a premier league team to rely on...

Comment

Originally posted by Deridene View Post
        Rumour has it Willock out till after World Cup.
        Hope I’m wrong
        Where is your information from

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
          I don't want to read that, thank you.

If its true, only thing it will mean, he likely be here for the long term ie too injury prone for a premier league team to rely on...
          Good.........

35 games a season for us will give us a real chance of promotion and £100m. Any lost fee of £20m is only relevant if we're a mid-table team going no where fast.

Comment

Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest given how he pulled up, his previous issues and what he said to Chair as he hobbled off.

I’ve kind of resigned myself to the fact that he’ll be out for a while.

As I’ve said elsewhere it mustn’t be all doom and gloom as Roberts can play that position as can Taylor Richards who is in full training. Amos being fully fit gives us legs too.

Comment

Has there been a progress update on Chris lately?...It sounded like he was targetting the Norwich match maybe, wonder if that's still the plan?

Comment

It would be nice to have an update on all our injured.

Did Jimmy break his leg?
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                  It would be nice to have an update on all our injured.

Did Jimmy break his leg?
                  I know that perhaps the club like to keep their cards close to their chest so the oppo are left in the dark but, as a fan, I'd like more info.

Comment

If Jimmy has broken his leg a plaster cast and crutches might be a bit of a giveaway.
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      Has there been a progress update on Chris lately?...It sounded like he was targetting the Norwich match maybe, wonder if that's still the plan?
                      He only has to stay crocked for a week and a half past the Norwich match to be out until "after the world cup" though.... Norwich is Nov 2nd and Coventry is last game before WC on Nov 12.

Frankly, I would not bother bringing him back if he cant get fit in next two weeks - I would rather give him to nearly January to properly sort himself out. His injury record and minutes played in 2022 is very discouraging. Hopefully it's a blip that 2 months of rest will cure once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

He only has to stay crocked for a week and a half past the Norwich match to be out until "after the world cup" though.... Norwich is Nov 2nd and Coventry is last game before WC on Nov 12.

Frankly, I would not bother bringing him back if he cant get fit in next two weeks - I would rather give him to nearly January to properly sort himself out. His injury record and minutes played in 2022 is very discouraging. Hopefully it's a blip that 2 months of rest will cure once and for all.
                        Likewise - We haven't done too badly without him - Luton aside - but rather he took the time for the post world cup push.

I think we will treat the WC like a 2nd preseason getting the squad back to fitness as we probably won't be spending much in January

We need Chair and Dieng to get through the WC quickly and get them back - so as much as i would like them to have the experience i hope both Senegal and Morocco don't make it out of the groups!

Comment

100% rest him, the team need to get on without Chris and I think we are close.

Comment

He is training again. So, he could be close to a return.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                              He is training again. So, he could be close to a return.
                              That's good to hear if it's true. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X