In the “Mick” of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the “Mick” of time

Just saw Mick Beale’s post Swansea interview.

Love his honesty, his assessment, and his attitude.

It is very difficult being a diehard QPR fan. All the disappointments, the failed expectations, the relegations.

What makes it more tolerable is a manager who tells it like it is while offering hope it will get a whole better.

As Mick said after 8 games at the helm he’s now seen “the good, the bad, and the ugly” re QPR at present. Mick is one of the “good”, and has set his sights on making us a competitive team that none will want to play.

Couldn't agree more with this post, this man has something about him, it's hard to actually define what " it" is, but I have a certain trust in him, I don't panic when he talks, he is honest, he is confident in what he is doing, and where he wants to take the team and the club, nobody in football is forever, but he will do for me for the foreseeable future, hopefully it will be for a long time

Comment

Beale comes across as a very competent coach. I get a good feel each time he speaks. There was a poster that claimed a few weeks ago that «Beale hasn’t a clue». That is the most silly comment I have seen on this board and there have been a few.

If we avoid a long list of injuries I think we might eventually go on a run ones the players get more used to his system and style of play. I can see us reaching the play offs this season despite lacking a good striker.

Comment

Think we have to be cautious regarding the love for Beale.
        He says the club did as good as they could during the transfer window but best to have said nothing about it after not doing the glaring obvious of signing a striker.
        It will be costly so don't try and pull the wool over us fans eyes.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I knew going into this season that it will be a transitional sort of year.

I think the Swansea result proves my point.

Comment

It's a similar turn around to that of ten hag, he has to work out what the players can actually do and get that implemented with his style.

He's gonna make mistakes along the way.

To me the most impressive thing so far has been the change in Stef, early days but he has turned back into a player. I still don't want him in the team as a starter because he has too many flaws, but MB has turned him around.

Our loans have also been excellent, and clearly have been made for holes in the team, which i felt MW couldn't see. I don't think the striker issue is as urgent as the wings and midfield, which I feel have been addressed. That's another Ten Haag comparison. He's lacking a striker that will play the way he wants but knows if he can get the ball in the right spot then what he has should work, we are the same.

Comment

Working...
            X