Apparently Blackburn want Dykes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
    Hard working player, he bullies defences, I think teams would much rather play with him then against him.
    I rate him (I know others don't), I just wish he'd score a few more goals.
    I thought you were being sarcastic at first but then realised you weren't!

I'm not sure how we can be so opposite in our opinion, I guess that's football.

Comment

Px him for brerroton diaz

Comment

And now Bonne is wanted by Bolton apparently

Comment

We'll have someone coming in...

Dykes and Bonne out would pave the way for that ;)

Comment

I'm not his biggest fan but when it comes to lack of strikers we really need to keep him. Armstrong shouldn't be considered as an option at this stage of his career. I want to keep dykes and add 2 more but I only see 1 as time is ticking
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The striker debate let us down last year. Austin and Gray and Dykes, I guess we hoped for more but compared to current it is positive paradise.

Last year we did not have enough up top. This year, I see Bonne going on loan so can't see Dykes leaving and we definitely need add one striker bit better than Dykes ideally and one on a par but cant see either happening.

Think it's the difference between being same as every other Championship outfit to standouts at least for play offs.

Strikers like gold dust for championship clubs and budgets.

If we can find at least one of those needles , the haystack is ours.

Tough ask !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Oh, are they talking about our player ?
                ####in lool

Dear Blackburn, Dykes are already signed up for the England ladies.....

The trannies are available though

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

To be tattoo advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

I thought you were being sarcastic at first but then realised you weren't!

I'm not sure how we can be so opposite in our opinion, I guess that's football.
                    Yep, as I said I know people don't rate him. I think he works hard around the opposition penalty box, drawing players out of position with his runs, and throws his weight around (watch him next time we have the ball out wide) His finishing still needs much improvement, I'd still rather we kept him, but judging by some comments quite a few people disagree with me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                      Hard working player, he bullies defences, I think teams would much rather play with him then against him.
                      I rate him (I know others don't), I just wish he'd score a few more goals.
                      And let's face it, he'll develop the finishing prowess of Alan Shearer as soon as leaves QPR

Comment

Even if there's some truth in this i just can't see it happening. Bonne is likely to go so if Dykes does too we need to bring in two asap. Archer might be one but the other? To allow us some wiggle room we would need to get circa £5m to put towards the wages of a loan replacement.

Comment

If Rovers are sat on a wad after selling Diaz and are willing to overpay on Dykes as a replacement, say over £4 mil, I would take the money. Lyndon has had plenty of time/opportunity to show us what he's made of and I'm unconvinced he's ever gonna morph into a Mitrovic or a Pukki.... he just don't seem to be a natural predator.

I'd not be unhappy to see him stay due to his attributes as a bustling No9 who upsets defences and drags players out of position but money in the bank and young Armstrong coming through makes me happy too.

Comment

Oh dear. Just carefully sidefooted the ball wide from 2yds out. I'd imagine Rovers will cool any interest they may have had now.

Comment

Apparently they have released a statement confirming that their interest in signing dykes has ended.

Comment

Tonight's miss was his worst yet ,incredible miss from a striker who's confidence cant be lower .thankfully his appalling miss did not effect the result ,but no exaggeration, your mrs would have scored that one .

Comment

Working...
                                X