Leon Balogun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Balogun

Having a medical today apparently, personal terms agreed as well.

34 year old with bags of experience, so will be a good addition to the squad and adds depth in defence.

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
    Having a medical today apparently, personal terms agreed as well.

34 year old with bags of experience, so will be a good addition to the squad and adds depth in defence.
    Lets hope he is good enough to start for us and not just another back up option

Comment

I think its a good move to have someone with a bit of experience at the back - Sadly it would probably be at the expense of Jimmy Dunne who for me has been better than Dickie for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        I think its a good move to have someone with a bit of experience at the back - Sadly it would probably be at the expense of Jimmy Dunne who for me has been better than Dickie for a while now.
        I think it's with a view to playing 3 cbs. Obviously we have Clarke-Sslter to return though so 4 senior cbs and 3 positions is good now that we can make 5 subs in a match.

Comment

Official. 1 year contract.

Comment

Around 100 1st team games in six seasons. Signed for cover. Reckon Masterson and/or Gubbins going out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
              Around 100 1st team games in six seasons. Signed for cover. Reckon Masterson and/or Gubbins going out on loan.
              If that does transpire there is literally no point to Masterson or Gubbins EVER setting foot in W12 again.

I think Dickie has been looking uncharacteristically upbeat past couple of weeks. Maybe that's indicative of an impending move brewing? This would make Balogun slightly more than just cover or back-up.

Comment

34 years old? Ok yes he's has " bags of experience", but also in footballer terms, " old ####ing legs" !! Steff has" bags of experience" remind me again how that has worked out? Every single person on here has slagged him off for the last 8 months!! C' Mon I thought we were looking for young for and hungry players

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                  34 years old? Ok yes he's has " bags of experience", but also in footballer terms, " old ####ing legs" !! Steff has" bags of experience" remind me again how that has worked out? Every single person on here has slagged him off for the last 8 months!! C' Mon I thought we were looking for young for and hungry players
                  Ronaldo has 37 yo legs he gets about ok Kev.
                  Everyone is different just have to wait and see how he goes

Comment

Comes across very well in his interview, it’s not all about pace & experience goes a long way, welcome Leon

Comment

Let's hope he's half as good as Ryan Nelson. He was well in his thirties and was great for us.

Comment

Ok I stand to be corrected, if he performs well and plays a lot of games, I will put my hands up straight away and say I was wrong, and if he's as good as Ronaldo ( ridiculous comparison by the way) I will be over the moon

Comment

At the moment because of one injury we have no adequate cover at CB. As we can't guarantee that our three CBs are going to go through the whole season uninjured another cheap one, who can cover RB, is not too unreasonable.

Comment

Comment

Welcome Leon

Comment

Working...
                              X