The lowest attendance in the Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

You could ask the club for a front row seat in the paddock , plenty of leg room
    Me and my son had season tickets at the front and by the aisle in lower loft for a few years , it was a #### view , much better from higher up on the side stands.
    Its not just that , queing for food and drinks and the bogs s a joke.
    Loved Loftus rd back in the day but it s an embarrassment nowadays , especially the restricted view seats.
    We are getting left behind by teams like Brentford and Fulham , not just on the pitch .

Comment

I think you mean suspend them from the Sir Stanley Bowles stand roof in parachute harnesses
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Me and my son had season tickets at the front and by the aisle in lower loft for a few years , it was a #### view , much better from higher up on the side stands.
        Its not just that , queing for food and drinks and the bogs s a joke.
        Loved Loftus rd back in the day but it s an embarrassment nowadays , especially the restricted view seats.
        We are getting left behind by teams like Brentford and Fulham , not just on the pitch .
        Agree lots of bad views in the ground . Toilets in ellersie are a joke everyone bumping into eachother . Seats in SAR forget it plastic digging into yr knees the whole game . Not sat in the loft for years but I don't like sitting behind the goal . Not to bad in the wet seats

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
          I think you mean suspend them from the Sir Stanley Bowles stand roof in parachute harnesses
          Exactly.

Some fans really do need to keep abreast of what's going on.

"Sir "might be a tad premature though.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Disagree I support the strike , if u really want to get to the game u will
            Problem is so many other public servants deserve more money too and cant strike !!!

Agree though there is always a way to get to a game if you want to - fair play to all that attended the Sunderland game and hope they did not leave early...

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
              Got season ticket but guess my seat counted even though could not get there due to train strike...

That's one way to get the great British public to NOT be in your corner.

Strike achieves nothing particularly when no PM currently and everyone else needs more money too !!!!
              I agree, strikes are almost immature, if you don't like your pay, get another job that pays more, if you can't then you're probably being paid what you are worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I agree, strikes are almost immature, if you don't like your pay, get another job that pays more, if you can't then you're probably being paid what you are worth.
                Spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I would have to disagree with your comment entirely! So are nurses only being paid what they are worth then?? Or paramedics?? Or other emergency service workers? If they took your advice, there wouldn't be any of those people left doing those jobs!!

You would make a great politician by the way!!

Comment

I
                    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

I would have to disagree with your comment entirely! So are nurses only being paid what they are worth then?? Or paramedics?? Or other emergency service workers? If they took your advice, there wouldn't be any of those people left doing those jobs!!

I can't comment on what emergency workers should be paid but if they want to be paid more than they are being paid, there are other jobs out there, the fact that we need emergency workers is obviously important but each emergency worker knows what they are getting into, if they wanted riches, then like me they chose the wrong vocation. We're all going to have different opinions on this though but for the record, I'm far too level headed, honest and sensible to be a politician

Comment

My wife was an NHS nurse in a reasonably senior position, grade H, she retired 5 years ago, her final salary was £53,000 and eight weeks holiday a year..

Staff in the public sector including the NHS have copper bottom pensions and retire years earlier then the private sector, generally do not have to worry about redundancy, do not have to win any business targets, and havé subsided this that and the other.

Comment

Good post mate .. people have a right to earn a decent living. Why should they change their jobs. Where I come from u don't run u stand when it's on top

Comment

No one has a RIGHT to earn a decent living.

You get out what you put in.

And remember before you dig me out, my family had a fruit barrow in a West London street market, I am far more working class than most.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

My wife was an NHS nurse in a reasonably senior position, grade H, she retired 5 years ago, her final salary was £53,000 and eight weeks holiday a year..

Staff in the public sector including the NHS have copper bottom pensions and retire years earlier then the private sector, generally do not have to worry about redundancy, do not have to win any business targets, and havé subsided this that and the other.
                            The pension used to be the big selling point in public services, not any more. Its completely different to how it used to be I'm afraid. Recently the government ripped up pension scheme and te wrote them to suit themselves, not the workers. Early retirement isn't an option unless you are to take a reduced pension that you still can't access and the benefits you expected to receive aren't coming your way. It's not the big carrott is once was. Those days are gone. Now you have to fight for the pension you have paid into for 25/30 years. And the government still won't give it to you easily. BTW there are lots of redundancies in the public sector. Not replacing people who have retired is the obvious one. The public expect a service for the taxes they pay. But the service they receive isn't fit for purpose. Because of a tory government.

Sorry for the rant to anyone who is just hoping to talk/read about qpr.

Comment

So the public sector is joining the real world, hoo ####ing ray.

What is this little trick at the HMRC DWP, DVLA etc etc with a pen holding down a key on the PC’s key board, this was spoken about on the radio by a whistle blower last week, common place at many government employees skiving at home they explained , then a quick phone call back to a ignored call, all making out that they are actually working.

Comment

Everyone has the right to earn a good living . As long as they're prepared to work hard
                                God gave us different strengths and weaknesses some people live to work others work to live . I'm glad my working days are behind me

Comment

Working...
                                X