The lowest attendance in the Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Everyone has the right to earn a good living . As long as they're prepared to work hard
    God gave us different strengths and weaknesses some people live to work others work to live . I'm glad my working days are behind me
    And me regarding working days, i would not want to be setting off on 40 years graft today.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

The pension used to be the big selling point in public services, not any more. Its completely different to how it used to be I'm afraid. Recently the government ripped up pension scheme and te wrote them to suit themselves, not the workers. Early retirement isn't an option unless you are to take a reduced pension that you still can't access and the benefits you expected to receive aren't coming your way. It's not the big carrott is once was. Those days are gone. Now you have to fight for the pension you have paid into for 25/30 years. And the government still won't give it to you easily. BTW there are lots of redundancies in the public sector. Not replacing people who have retired is the obvious one. The public expect a service for the taxes they pay. But the service they receive isn't fit for purpose. Because of a tory government.

Sorry for the rant to anyone who is just hoping to talk/read about qpr.
      My wife is a WASPI woman, the government nicked £48,000 in state pension payments off her because of her age, thankfully we had enough put away to ride that one out.

Comment

Had a nightmare trying to get 6 tickets for Rotherham game system down, eventually after 20 minutes got it working, then the card machine wasn't working, told to wait another 20 minutes for someone to come and sort it. Gave up and went home.
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Everyone has the right to earn a good living . As long as they're prepared to work hard
          God gave us different strengths and weaknesses some people live to work others work to live . I'm glad my working days are behind me
          And then there's that li'l old thing called job satisfaction comes into the equation.

But against that, there's the reality of living in a place where there are few alternatives when plumping for a job

Well, move then?

Every coin has two sides.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            No one has a RIGHT to earn a decent living.

You get out what you put in.

And remember before you dig me out, my family had a fruit barrow in a West London street market, I am far more working class than most.
            Workin't claas? Thy kin were entrepreneurs. My Dah 'ad t' get oop before he got 'ome t' go t'work struggling thru streets wit overflowing drains in t'dark t' catch boos, which 'e 'ad t' pull 'imself t' get t' work. All fer tu'pence a month less thru pence a week lodgin.

Comment

Did thy live in puddle in middle of road?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Did thy live in puddle in middle of road?
                Nay, we lived oonder t'puddle and t'roof leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it dave View Post
                  did thy live in puddle in middle of road?
                  twtwtw?

Comment

The club needs to sort itself out and fast.

£36 for a ticket on matchday for both home fans and away fans and poor service too.

Sorry but its no wonder our attendances are low this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Workin't claas? Thy kin were entrepreneurs. My Dah 'ad t' get oop before he got 'ome t' go t'work struggling thru streets wit overflowing drains in t'dark t' catch boos, which 'e 'ad t' pull 'imself t' get t' work. All fer tu'pence a month less thru pence a week lodgin.
                      Sad

Comment

I am in fortunate position nowadays that i work part time in two different jobs that most days not all, that I would happily do for free.

But that's after 30 years doing full time stressful and sometimes immensely tedious work that paid well but I hated all my times engaging in it.

Rich dad poor dad is book I would recommend to anyone who earning decent money but really not enjoying it.

If you full time worker, there is definitely a scale for the need to enjoy and the need to earn.

Comment

Got a bottle off coke on Saturday it was scandalous at £3.10 and they take the top off so you can't put it down anywhere.
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                            Got a bottle off coke on Saturday it was scandalous at £3.10 and they take the top off so you can't put it down anywhere.
                            A reasonable profit I can agree with, but extortion like that puts everyone off as well as angering people and destroying goodwill, that’s at least how I feel about it

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                              I am in fortunate position nowadays that i work part time in two different jobs that most days not all, that I would happily do for free.

But that's after 30 years doing full time stressful and sometimes immensely tedious work that paid well but I hated all my times engaging in it.

Rich dad poor dad is book I would recommend to anyone who earning decent money but really not enjoying it.

If you full time worker, there is definitely a scale for the need to enjoy and the need to earn.

Its that leap of faith that i dont have the confidence to do. I could retire now, but now finding reasons to stay such as earning money to put family members through Uni. I'm trying to keep them out of too much debt, but it isnt my responsibility and theyre going into it with their eyes wude open and havent ask me for money!

Comment

Working...
                              X