The lowest attendance in the Champs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lowest attendance in the Champs

Why do we get such poor crowds, its embarrasing, 12,200!

Crap football, many other attractions locally, tens of thousands of people who live locally do not know what Queens Park Rangers is, a stadium that is out dated, high prices with low quality food and drink, and yesterday there was a rail strike.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I don't think the stadium comes into it that much. I agree on all the other points though Dave.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Crap football, many other attractions locally, tens of thousands of people who live locally do not know what Queens Park Rangers is, a stadium that is out dated, high prices with low quality food and drink, and yesterday there was a rail strike.
        And it doesn't seem that tickets are easily bought.

Comment

Last week I phoned the box office and queued on the phone for 1 hour and 10 minutes, then the system cut me off, their was only 6 in the queue when i first rang.

An hour to serve 6 people FFS.

I phoned customer services, they said somebody from the box office would ring me, that never happened.

I am afraid Rangers treat their customers a little like Ryanair do.

Comment

Yep, it has got nothing to do with the 7 Premiership teams on our doorstep. I mean teams like those in Wales, Bristol, Sunderland etc have got loads like ...um....um. Well loads anyway.

Comment

That stupid ulez charge doesn't help!! 12.50 just to drive the car into London. Add petrol. Parking fee if you can't find a free place to park. Then add your ticket. Drinks, food. If we start winning a few games then attendances will go up. Ticket prices dont help. Ive no idea why we charge more for on the day fans!! It hardly inspires people to make a late dash to the ground!!

Comment

Never know why our attendance is so low . I know loads of rangers fans that no longer go , when asked it's ain't got the time , to playing golf to rangers are rubbish . Me I get a buzz the morning I wake up on match day had it for decades. Hope it never leaves me . Got a kid that loves it , a kid that goes now and then and a kid that went to one game last season

Comment

Are we the only Club that doesn’t put unsold tix on sale for more than two games at a time. Don’t get it. Why make it harder on advance ticket sales?

Comment

Got season ticket but guess my seat counted even though could not get there due to train strike...

That's one way to get the great British public to NOT be in your corner.

Strike achieves nothing particularly when no PM currently and everyone else needs more money too !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                      Got season ticket but guess my seat counted even though could not get there due to train strike...

That's one way to get the great British public to NOT be in your corner.

Strike achieves nothing particularly when no PM currently and everyone else needs more money too !!!!
                      Disagree I support the strike , if u really want to get to the game u will

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        Never know why our attendance is so low . I know loads of rangers fans that no longer go , when asked it's ain't got the time , to playing golf to rangers are rubbish . Me I get a buzz the morning I wake up on match day had it for decades. Hope it never leaves me . Got a kid that loves it , a kid that goes now and then and a kid that went to one game last season
                        I don't go anymore but if we moved to a new stadium i would definately get a season ticket.
                        Loftus rd is a shithole of a stadium and at 6ft 2ins 17 stone with bad arthritis trying to squeeze into a seat just not for me anymore. Don't get me wrong i loved out little ground when i was a youngen.
                        I still get a buzz every time we play and can't wait for the next game , only to normally be let down. I hate the international breaks when we don't play for 2 weeks and when we get knocked out of the cup and don't play while others do.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I don't go anymore but if we moved to a new stadium i would definately get a season ticket.
                          Loftus rd is a shithole of a stadium and at 6ft 2ins 17 stone with bad arthritis trying to squeeze into a seat just not for me anymore. Don't get me wrong i loved out little ground when i was a youngen.
                          I still get a buzz every time we play and can't wait for the next game , only to normally be let down. I hate the international breaks when we don't play for 2 weeks and when we get knocked out of the cup and don't play while others do.
                          I agree with you about the ground

Many clubs attendances rise with a new stadium, most notably West Ham, Leicester and Southampton..

Would we do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

You could ask the club for a front row seat in the paddock , plenty of leg room

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

You could ask the club for a front row seat in the paddock , plenty of leg room
                              Suspend the tall ones from the Ellerslie roof in parachute harnesses...

Comment

Working...
                              X