Transfer Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Doubt the fat #### would fit into our tempo. Waste of space that bloke. One season wonder.
    No doubt he could have had so much more out of his career but a one season wonder is wide of the mark. The lad has played for Milan and Benfica and did well at both. Unfortunately his head limited his ability. If that was screwed on then he would have had an unbelievable career. A shame really, but will never forget the joy of watching him in our promotion season.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Lots saying whats the betting Adel goes to Forest
      Epping or Hainult?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

No doubt he could have had so much more out of his career but a one season wonder is wide of the mark. The lad has played for Milan and Benfica and did well at both. Unfortunately his head limited his ability. If that was screwed on then he would have had an unbelievable career. A shame really, but will never forget the joy of watching him in our promotion season.
        I accept the teams he's played for and fair enough.

But taking out the Benfica B games he's averaged 15 games a season over the last eight seasons. I suspect most of those absences were due to lack of fitness (weight) and damaged ego (motivation).

I ageee with you that he should have had a much better career but the sacrifices to achieve that were too much for him. But its brought him a great lifestyle and life experiences. I suspect he'll end up playing in the Saudi league now to finish off his career and bag some excess oil money kicking around.

Comment

Love this tweet.

https://twitter.com/Matty_8419/statu...64219222130689
          "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I accept the teams he's played for and fair enough.

But taking out the Benfica B games he's averaged 15 games a season over the last eight seasons. I suspect most of those absences were due to lack of fitness (weight) and damaged ego (motivation).

I ageee with you that he should have had a much better career but the sacrifices to achieve that were too much for him. But its brought him a great lifestyle and life experiences. I suspect he'll end up playing in the Saudi league now to finish off his career and bag some excess oil money kicking around.
            Wouldn't disagree with any of that mate. Had the world at his feet really. Although tbf, I don't think we would have had him here if he had his head screwed on. The penny did seem to drop at Benfica the last few years but trouble never seems far away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Get him on board as a yoof coach and teach the academy some skills.

Ban him from any talk other than on the ball football. though

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Comment

Big call by Blackburn to turn down a £12m bid for Diaz when he can leave on a free bext summer.

It would be great if we couod get Willock and Chair on improved contracts.

Comment

• Diaz is worth 20m plus in today's market but that's a huge gamble to take if he's free in the summer. The players are calling the shots more than ever these days.

There's no point in signing a contract extension anymore as the club is then in control of any potential move whereas the player can tell their agent to start talking to clubs as soon as they enter the final 12 months of their contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                        Kin the best ever

Comment

• We should have signed a striker. To be honest, I find it actually strange and a tad embarrasing that we of all teams miss a really good goalscorer. I -just -don`t -get-it.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            We should have signed a striker. To be honest, I find it actually strange and a tad embarrasing that we of all teams miss a really good goalscorer. I -just -don`t -get-it.
                            Nobody available better than we have already.............???

Comment

• Surely a free agent can be found who could come in for 6 months even.
                              Again players like Vydra would surely appreciate a chance to keep playing as their careers begin towards the end.
                              I really dont think Roberts is the answer either tbh, although he should be given starts to prove himself one way or the other.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Big call by Blackburn to turn down a £12m bid for Diaz when he can leave on a free bext summer.

It would be great if we couod get Willock and Chair on improved contracts.
                                Diaz has refused to even entertain talks about a new contract at Blackburn, so a very silly decision from the club. I'm guessing he'll be sold in January for around £5m but Diaz may refuse a move and have his pick when he's a free agent and also pocket a large signing on fee.

Comment

Working...
                                X