Chalton Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

No one would want niko. Not even a non league side..Thomas might end up in league 2. Bonne is league 1 if he goes somewhere where he plays alongside a striker.
    Niko had a decent season in the Scottish Premier League. Djurgarden of Sweden was apparently considering him a few weeks ago. Never say never.

Comment

We cant seem to hold on to the ball !!

Comment

Nico is a waste of space.

Comment

That was woeful. Bonne didn't touch the ball till 28th min. I kidd you not. They look totally uninterested.

Comment

I've found it live on Bein Sports 2 (whatever that is). Saw last 10 minutes of half and it looked truly diabolical. As they trudged off the commentator said it was "lacking quality" and QPR would feel aggrieved for not being awarded a penalty when Field had his shirt pulled in the box.

I shall settle in for second half but the stream will probably go kaputt knowing my luck.

Comment

Clear penalty for me, Field almost had his shirt ripped off. A poor half apart from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I've found it live on Bein Sports 2 (whatever that is). Saw last 10 minutes of half and it looked truly diabolical. As they trudged off the commentator said it was "lacking quality" and QPR would feel aggrieved for not being awarded a penalty when Field had his shirt pulled in the box.

I shall settle in for second half but the stream will probably go kaputt knowing my luck.
                http://www.hesgoal.com/news/109700/C...ic_vs_QPR.html

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  We have sold 2,427 tickets with around 700 to be on sale (CARD ONLY) from the South Stand Ticket Office at The Valley on Tuesday.

Supporters wishing to buy tickets on matchday are encouraged to do so as early as possible after 6.15pm to avoid disappointment.
                  Crowd announced as 5629.

Comment

Watched whole 45 mins on Bein Sports English 1. Awful game, no clear chances for either side. Dickie, Dunne and Field playing well again, but you can see why Haameleinen, Kakay, Thomas, Dozzell and Bonne should not be first team starters. Quiet games from Uncle and Chair aswell. Game will probably end 0-0 and be decided by pens. Anyone could win then

Comment

100% out of the cup!

Comment

Watching the game, albeit at work so just catch glimpses (Morning in NZ). It has been pretty dire. Happy to see Armstrong enter the game, here's hoping he can grab the winner, but unfortunately I see it going to pens at this rate. Disappointing in Chair, I thought he looked so good in preseason and was hoping this was the game he would show that sharpness after not showing a great amount in the first two league games

Comment

Go on Tyler!!!

Comment

Get in. Roberts

Comment

Hahaha, my stream conked out before the goal. I don't care, maybe it's karma and meant to be. I've now flipped to a legal stream of Sky Sports News to follow proceedings.

Comment

Sorry late to the party
                                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                                X