Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    Stef missed shite pen
    Looked like he thought it was a foregone conclusion. Lazy and arrogant. Sums him up at the moment. I'm surprised he didn't start waving and pointing at his own players blaming them for the miss.

Comment

Johansen shite captain takes a shite penalty

Comment

Probably better out of it, but still don’t like losing.
        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Not the point buff we just yet again lose to a team in league 1. We've have the worst FA cup history out of all the football league sides and this league cup not much better. Have some fu cking pride buf and stop excusing failure
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Shite team, long season......

Comment

Can any one can justify that Norwegian numpty Johansen’s place in our team, too old, no pace no stamina, no drive, nicking a living, just #### off pal.

Come on Shania defend the overrated Norwegian pri ck

he would be sacked for utter incompetence in any other employment
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

We were shite.
                deserved what we got.
                Shouldn't have expected anything else really.
                Big thanks to stef for showing my grandson how not to take a penalty

Comment

Not that disappointed in going out it’s the fact that we’re 18 months on from knowing nico and others just ain’t good enough and we still got him

As for seny on last pen a dead squirrel would of saved it shocking error

Comment

9 championship sides lose to lower league opposition!

Comment

Strange how bad our captain has become in the last 12 months. I watched him closely on Saturday and this guy is so slow its embarrassing. He can't run and can't tackle yet he's getting picked. It's bizarre. He isn't a captain. He just moans at his own players and doesn't bring anything to the side. We are stuck with him til he runs his contract out and we will see another of our so called leaders leave on a free. Waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                        Strange how bad our captain has become in the last 12 months. I watched him closely on Saturday and this guy is so slow its embarrassing. He can't run and can't tackle yet he's getting picked. It's bizarre. He isn't a captain. He just moans at his own players and doesn't bring anything to the side. We are stuck with him til he runs his contract out and we will see another of our so called leaders leave on a free. Waste of money.
                        Totally agree, ####ing disgrace , #### off back to Norway
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

You knew he was going to miss the way he walked up to the spot as if it was just a kickabout in the park.

Comment

List of not good enough

nico non league at best
                            Thomas l1
                            bonne l1/l2
                            stef Viking league 3
                            shodipo l1

I know chair just had child but he was gash

seny wtf was that on last pen could of dropped his todger on it and saved it

I know we need to move some on but the resale value of the above amounts to a weeks electricity bill

Comment

Seny is well overrated.
                              Did mention this the other day after the Blackburn goal.
                              There are a few 1st teamers that need to be moved on, but no bugger wants them.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Seny is well overrated.
                                Did mention this the other day after the Blackburn goal.
                                There are a few 1st teamers that need to be moved on, but no bugger wants them.
                                I thought seny was poor at the start of last season then picked up and we missed him when injured however tonight that’s a howler simple as that

we got 1 player worth any money and we all know who he is

Comment

Working...
                                X