Chalton Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalton Match Thread

Tyler Roberts and Sinclair Armstrong looks set to feature against Charlton having missed the win over Middlesbrough on Saturday because of a minor ankle problem.

Think we will be too strong for them. 2-0 for us me thinks.

As long as we win it in 90 .. Don't want to be traveling after midnight

Comment

It looks as we will field close to our best team while Charlton will rotate.

If Roberts and Armstrong are starting I expect Dykes and Chair to start on the bench. I guess Beale will give Walsh a chance.

Comment

Am expecting plenty of fringe players and can see it going either way. Players like Armstrong and Roberts will want to impress if given their first real chance so far in their Rs careers so think they at least will be motivated to put a shift in.

On more worrying side can see likes of Niko getting a game and some more junior players.

We will field a team capable of winning but I know what we are like in Cups!

My expectation level is zero but open minded.

Comment

Beale has to use the opportunity to look at players and maybe fiddle with formations/set-ups. Given the heat, tonight simply has to be viewed as preparation for Saturday's game - it's completely unacceptable to allow anything tonight to compromise our chances of getting 3pts on Saturday.

Hopefully someone has had a quiet word in Beale's ear and made it explicitly clear that we are QPR and we DO NOT do cup runs so he can't be getting any high faluting ideas - it'll end in turmoil and misery.

Comment

The highlight for me last season was the cup match against Everton. At times we outplayed them. The feeling of being on the winning side against a Premier League side brought back memories from the days we could beat top teams. I know we are crap in cups but the experience last season has given me hopes that there can be more days like that.

We won't get promoted this year and we won't get relegated, so I vote for a proper push in the cups. I am happy we will field a strong team.

I look forward to seeing Armstrong and Roberts. I predict 3-1 to us with the two guys scoring.

Comment

Would have thought Bonne to start and Armstrong on about 70mins

Comment

We have sold 2,427 tickets with around 700 to be on sale (CARD ONLY) from the South Stand Ticket Office at The Valley on Tuesday.

Supporters wishing to buy tickets on matchday are encouraged to do so as early as possible after 6.15pm to avoid disappointment.

Comment

Comment

Not sure if that's a good team or just the only one we can pick?? Was hoping we had seen the last of niko and Thomas has been given a lifetime by the injury to Richards as if he was fit I reckon Thomas would have been moved on. The lad just isn't good enough to be a qpr player imo. Let's hope Roberts and Armstrong get some decent mins and look sharp!!

Comment

The reason Thomas, Bonne and Hamalainen start might be to put them in the shopping window. Beale wants to sell them to free up money for a proper striker.

Comment

The team should be strong enuff to smash em. Then again it's the cup

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                          The reason Thomas, Bonne and Hamalainen start might be to put them in the shopping window. Beale wants to sell them to free up money for a proper striker.
                          No one would want niko. Not even a non league side..Thomas might end up in league 2. Bonne is league 1 if he goes somewhere where he plays alongside a striker.

Comment

Stats on BBC look like we're second best , anyone watching able to give an opinion?

Comment

we on hesgoals

Comment

Working...
                              X