England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England

Not rangers related but watching the England game, and I'm all for equality but women commenting on football matches is just ridiculous they talk rubbish. NO OFFENCE.

I'm cancelling sky because they are using women in the efl games.
    They can have their game but please leave ours.
    I am fed up with having both sky and BBC forcing it down my throat

Comment

Course the fact that a QPR fan scored the winner for England tonight changes everything for me.

Oi hold that band wagon I'm getting on......

884b189020a85cc75094d13120f5bc9e.jpg

Comment

She had a QPR flag with her when she was being interviewed

Comment

Knew I saw that
          brilliant

Comment

Just switched on to see Ian Wright waffling on switched over immediately.
            Sure blm Wright will be demanding more "diversity " very soon, decrying what a shame it is on this country

Comment

I watched it, good luck to England, but how ever much the BBC drone on about it, the quality is poor, good luck to them but it’s not for me.

Comment

Regardless of how you feel about it, the women's game has come on leaps and bounds since it went professional, and those women have achieved something the mens team haven't, well done and good luck to all of them, bring on the world cup for them, I wouldn't put it past them

Comment

You modern day men are not for me kev. It's women's football I see no reason to watch or even attempt to enjoy it. They've taken over our punditry and now this. Deary me, glad my partner hates football
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bloody Terry always there

FZBGZx5X0AU5BqA.jpgFZBGZx5X0AU5BqA.jpg

Comment

We are real men and not any namby pamby nonsense. Women know your place !!!!

What load of old dinosaurs you all are or pretend to be.

The quality was clear to see

This was probably the first game in the tournament where the naive enjoyment of the game was taken over by a few cynical fouls so clearly soon the women's game will change

I think there will be a lot more interest in the women's game in this country which is all well and good and very 21st century.

Great to see the girls win and she was not sure to take her top off or not !!!

But seriously it has been a fantastic tournament from England and even old dinosaurs can admit financially and marketing wise it has been a great success

Men saying crap to have women commentators, so all of your good ladies i am assuming are in the bedroom.and the kitchen !!!!

Clearly its not going be on the level of the mens winning the cup but I think men who criticising and belittling pretending to be big testorene animals when perhaps they doubt they are

Well done to the girls i say and a qpr fan scoring the winner clearly was always destined to be !!!!!

Comment

Here you go Dave, here's a lovely link to a voucher for free hospitality at LR for all 23 home games. I can't use it meself.....

ComplimentaryQPRHospitalityVoucher22/23.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

This was probably the first game in the tournament where the naive enjoyment of the game was taken over by a few cynical fouls so clearly soon the women's game will change

I think there will be a lot more interest in the women's game in this country which is all well and good and very 21st century.

But seriously it has been a fantastic tournament from England and even old dinosaurs can admit financially and marketing wise it has been a great success

Men saying crap to have women commentators, so all of your good ladies i am assuming are in the bedroom.and the kitchen !!!!

Clearly its not going be on the level of the mens winning the cup but I think men who criticising and belittling pretending to be big testorene animals when perhaps they doubt they are

Well done to the girls i say and a qpr fan scoring the winner clearly was always destined to be !!!!!
                          Too much ######## in one post.
                          I don't want some woman screeching down a microphone to try and bring intensity to her comms.

I am thankful that the women out there tonight are real menstruating women and not a load of blokes with tackled removed ( probably something else a real modern femine aware man like you supports)
                          It's awful, as is bombarding the men's game with female comms and Co comms and bending a knee for racists

Comment

Personally don't like woman commentary on mens games ... But well done to the girls for winning

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

Well said longtime & totally agree with you, fantastic achievement today wining euro’s,
                              Southgate take note
                              BTW I can’t stand Alex Scott though

Comment

Working...
                              X