Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Why is that Jeff?
    If you can’t work that out then there’s something seriously wrong inside your head mate

Comment

I can't believe the reaction of some posters on here , you can't say anything bad about our beloved Rangers.
      The poster gave his opinion on how he thinks we'll do this season , with the squad as it stands and loads jump down his throat.
      Lots of people predict how teams will go and bet on them before a ball has been kicked , so whats wrong with a poster giving his opinion 45 mins into the season , everyone needs to calm down .
      We might well sign or loan some decent players before the transfer window shuts and maybe the poster will change his opinion .
      Me personally as the squad stands , we could be in a relegation battle , certainly more chance of that , than promotion .
      It's a sad fact that football is all about the money now and we as a club , don't want to or can't afford to or are restricted by financial fair play to spending on players.
      Teams like Norwich , Watford , Burnley , West brom , Middlesborough and Sheff utd will probably be the top six .
      Then teams like Luton , Cardiff , Millwall , Stoke and Swansea , who've all made some good signings will probably be below them , leaving the rest to fight off relegation .
      OR IS IT TOO EARLY IN THE SEASON TO PREDICT THAT. Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        I'm surprised that the original poster is himself surprised that posting negative things about QPR on a QPR fans forum only 45 minutes into the seaaon has upset some posters.
        Look he has had that copied and pasted for days and couldn't wait for the first opportunity to post it, So much so that he couldn't even wait for the match to finish. Let him have his moment of self indulgent joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
          I can't believe the reaction of some posters on here , you can't say anything bad about our beloved Rangers.
          The poster gave his opinion on how he thinks we'll do this season , with the squad as it stands and loads jump down his throat.
          Lots of people predict how teams will go and bet on them before a ball has been kicked , so whats wrong with a poster giving his opinion 45 mins into the season , everyone needs to calm down .
          We might well sign or loan some decent players before the transfer window shuts and maybe the poster will change his opinion .
          Me personally as the squad stands , we could be in a relegation battle , certainly more chance of that , than promotion .
          It's a sad fact that football is all about the money now and we as a club , don't want to or can't afford to or are restricted by financial fair play to spending on players.
          Teams like Norwich , Watford , Burnley , West brom , Middlesborough and Sheff utd will probably be the top six .
          Then teams like Luton , Cardiff , Millwall , Stoke and Swansea , ho've all made some good signings will probably be below them , leaving the rest to fight off relegation .
          OR IS IT TOO EARLY IN THE SEASON TO PREDICT THAT. Ha ha
          So are you now saying, posters can't say anything bad about posters saying Bad things about Rangers but what if, posters saying bad things about Rangers 45 min in 2 the First Game of the Season is just So hilarious to some, that the need to respond is just like to much., I mean 100% going Down in the First Half of the First Game, is not even Doom and Gloom its pure ####ing Comedy!!

Comment

Ps Ha ha, blinking ha

Comment

Cheer up Mem, there are still 135 points to play for
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

So to summarise I have been called

Self indulgent
                Something wrong we me in the head
                ##### cat
                Told to shove my tin hat somewhere unpleasant
                Armchair fan who plays too much FIFA
                Ridiculous

Not acceptable so I’m coming off this forum now which will probably please the bully boys!

Enjoy the season

Comment

Soon as I saw the fixtures I knew we were in for an opening day defeat and felt that a long depressing August was on the cards. The club is in transition and coming off the back of a shocking second half of the season last term. We have to give Beale at least until Christmas before passing any judgement. Even then I expect us to be in bottom third of table but showing clear signs of revival and starting to build momentum for the second half of the season. 45 games to go - no need to be overly concerned at this juncture.

Comment

Self indulgent
                    ##### cat
                    Ridiculous

Not acceptable so I’m coming off this forum now which will probably please the bully boys!

Enjoy the season
                    Don't you dare leave mem.
                    Opinions will be challenged you know that.
                    Because we're all working class blokes you won't get somebody tell you gently why they don't like yours.
                    I was surprised by your post because you are not normally as negative as that.
                    You are the poster that brings people like me back on the level with my kneejerk responses to losing. (Stick to your own territory pal got it?!!)
                    Anyway that's my two peneth now stick your tin hat on and stop behaving like a big girl.........

Comment

Self indulgent
                      ##### cat
                      Ridiculous

Enjoy the season
                      To be fair, you titled your post: 100% going down after a 1 nil loss at a place we never draw let alone win. Had you titled it: relegation fears/struggle then you may have had more sympathy. If we win next Sat against better opposition it doesn't mean someone will post that we should be winning the league. After 10 games we will get a fair measure of both the manager and the team.

The big disappointment for me yesterday was that we looked like a Warburton team not a beale one. Nothing had changed. Yet again we had no that can carry the ball up through the middle of the pitch. We need at least 3 more decent signings if the board want us to challenge for play offs. I suspect they are happy with mid table and hoping that beale can make okay players good ones, and good players great ones. Time will tell!!!

U R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

To be fair, you titled your post: 100% going down after a 1 nil loss at a place we never draw let alone win. Had you titled it: relegation fears/struggle then you may have had more sympathy. If we win next Sat against better opposition it doesn't mean someone will post that we should be winning the league. After 10 games we will get a fair measure of both the manager and the team.

The big disappointment for me yesterday was that we looked like a Warburton team not a beale one. Nothing had changed. Yet again we had no that can carry the ball up through the middle of the pitch. We need at least 3 more decent signings if the board want us to challenge for play offs. I suspect they are happy with mid table and hoping that beale can make okay players good ones, and good players great ones. Time will tell!!!

U R's.
                        Spot on.
                        I am a little concerned that Stef can't do his job anymore either.
                        And along with the usual whipping boys he too needs to be replaced which I don't think he will as he is skipper again.
                        He hasn't achieved anywhere near the form he was when on loan .

Comment

I don't know anyone on this site and nobody knows me so there is no agenda but as someone who has posted a bit but read a lot this is my take on this Particular thread.

I think the OP got exactly what he was hoping for a rise out of certain posters.

Interesting though he put i'll get my tin hat and then took offence at any flak that came his way!

but people vent their frustrations in their own way and of course as he says entitled to their opinion - no matter how bonkers it seems to some of us!

Anyway to the points he made and the timing...were we 1-0 up at half time against Blackburn we were not 100% going to get promoted so its unlikely that we are 100% going to get relegated too when we were 1-0 down.

If we have such extreme high's and low's its going to be a long hard season on this message board!

I think we should accept the following things life might get a little more pleasant on here and who knows people might actually enjoy coming on this forum to post actual debate about the games.

1. We are not getting automatic promotion - that will be 2 of the 3 relegated teams - money talks
                          2. we may flirt with the play offs if the new manager can get the team and its limitations to gel. -the bread need to back the team if this is looking a possibility.
                          3. We will struggle and may get pulled into a bottom half struggle if we are relying on Lyndon Dykes and the occasionally fit Tyler Roberts to score the goals.
                          4. We will win games we are expected to lose
                          5. We will lose games we are expected to win
                          6. There are about 12 teams including us who could finish 6th or 18th!

Its still early days lets see where we are after 10 games before throwing the club under the bus!

Its the hope that Kills you!

Comment

I never saw the game just what itv showed on TV last nite , chair failed to close down for the goal . We have a massive problem in midfield we are too slow . Johansen is the biggest culprit we don't close down quickly enough or win enough 2nd balls .. We are tame up front and lacklustre all over the pitch . Hopefully willock and the new signings will change things , was a bit early to say we're going down mem , but posters should answer him respectively. Dont go we can't afford to lose posters and don't take posts to heart I was told on here years ago to " go back and support Chelsea"... Never really worked that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

So are you now saying, posters can't say anything bad about posters saying Bad things about Rangers but what if, posters saying bad things about Rangers 45 min in 2 the First Game of the Season is just So hilarious to some, that the need to respond is just like to much., I mean 100% going Down in the First Half of the First Game, is not even Doom and Gloom its pure ####ing Comedy!!
                              The point i am trying to make is , you can disagree respectfully rather than digging the geezer out .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                I never saw the game just what itv showed on TV last nite , chair failed to close down for the goal . We have a massive problem in midfield we are too slow . Johansen is the biggest culprit we don't close down quickly enough or win enough 2nd balls .. We are tame up front and lacklustre all over the pitch . Hopefully willock and the new signings will change things , was a bit early to say we're going down mem , but posters should answer him respectively. Dont go we can't afford to lose posters and don't take posts to heart I was told on here years ago to " go back and support Chelsea"... Never really worked that one out.
                                I like to "support " west am occasionally.
                                It's how I imagine a married man feels having an affair. I go off and she makes me feel a lot a better, and then I come home to this miserable ol dragon full of guilt so I try harder to love the ol bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X