Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Here we go again! Oh dear!

Another aggressive post! With due respect Jeff, this is a forum where people are entitled to their opinion

Your aggressive response is unacceptable and unwarranted

I stand my post in that I am genuinely worried unless we strengthen

To call me pathetic is upsetting
    Your post is pathetic & that’s my opinion

Comment

Pretty uninspiring and predictable game. However some players just back into training and we have Roberts, Willock and Richards all to come in and they are attacking. I also suspect we will be signing another striker nearer the end of the transfer window.

We didn't collapse in this game. We were just bland and had nothing much going forwards. Those three can all add something further up the field. Not quite ready to write us off, give it at least another 45 minutes before that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Your post is pathetic & that’s my opinion
        Oh dear Jeff. Respect your 2nd post but not your 1st one which was aggressive and upsetting.

Anyway, enjoy the season - we all want success

I‘m worried as it stands that unless we strengthen we are bang in trouble

Comment

Wow 90 min in and arm chair fans who play too much fifa suddenly find there thumbs working. Mate if you don’t like it support someone else. No loss to us, toxic posts like this to get peoples backs up cause it’s better than talking to a wall. Next time mate talk to a wall

Comment

Originally posted by Munster143 View Post
            Wow 90 min in and arm chair fans who play too much fifa suddenly find there thumbs working. Mate if you don’t like it support someone else. No loss to us, toxic posts like this to get peoples backs up cause it’s better than talking to a wall. Next time mate talk to a wall
            Wow!

FYI, I’m not an armchair fan, my 1st game was back in 1977 and I have been to about 1000 games since

I love my team.

Toxic post, talk to a wall - oh dear, very strange comments

I repeat, this is a forum, where people are entitled to their opinion in a non aggressive way

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Wow!

FYI, I’m not an armchair fan, my 1st game was back in 1977 and I have been to about 1000 games since

I love my team.

Toxic post, talk to a wall - oh dear, very strange comments

I repeat, this is a forum, where people are entitled to their opinion in a non aggressive way
              Love your team, right… You are a supporter of a football club, our job is in the job title SUPPORT. Posting this after seeing one worldy long range goal go in against a team we never play well against. What support are you giving? Yes come Xmas if we are doing poor I understand these posts. Just wait till then mate. Forum or not your just not a true fan, that’s MY OPINION.

Comment

Quote from someone at the game ……

Well that was ####, the fact shodipo and kakay were in the starting line up tells you how weak the squad is

Comment

Originally posted by Munster143 View Post

Love your team, right… You are a supporter of a football club, our job is in the job title SUPPORT. Posting this after seeing one worldy long range goal go in against a team we never play well against. What support are you giving? Yes come Xmas if we are doing poor I understand these posts. Just wait till then mate. Forum or not your just not a true fan, that’s MY OPINION.
                  I am a true fan but I have to say the rest of your post makes sense

Fair play mate

Comment

Need a CF as soon as possible and it may mean spending more than we can realistically afford to spend someone that can turn something out of half a chance even as there is sod all up front

Comment

Surprised to see this post from you mem.
                      Window's open for 30+ days yet.
                      Yes it was #### poor. Yes nothing changed from last season. Yes Dykes up front on his own two games in a row is quite worrying.
                      How did Beale think he was going to do any better? Mystifying decision, one which I hope he never makes again.
                      But get a grip, one game in, we need better players in and there are few we need out in mf and attk.
                      If Beale doesn't get the support from our board I will agree with you, but gotta wait till at least the end of window if not the break
                      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 30-07-2022, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Did say the Board would light up if we lost, to have the opinion the side you support is going Down after one Game, is as stated your Right but how ####ing Sad and Miserable lol

Comment

Just realised what time he posted that ridiculous topic! It makes it even more ####ing stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            Just realised what time he posted that ridiculous topic! It makes it even more ####ing stupid
                            Why is that Jeff?

Comment

This is such a ridiculous post. 1 game in and predicting us to go down. I really look forward for you to be proved wrong. You watch, we win next Saturday and everyone changes their tune. We are still waiting on a couple of new signings plus 2-3 players who weren’t available today who go straight back into the starting 11. This is Beale giving players a chance who weren’t great last season to see if they can turn it around. Once he realises the likes of Stef, Kakay, Dykes etc aren’t up to it he will bring in others to replace them. Give these boys a chance

Comment

I'm surprised that the original poster is himself surprised that posting negative things about QPR on a QPR fans forum only 45 minutes into the seaaon has upset some posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X