Comment

Subs have been useless

Comment

Green - what a save!!

Comment

GGGOOOAAALLLL

Zamora!!

Comment

I was only a toddler for Rodneee League Cup Final. But flipping heck, our subsequent Wembley games have all been atrocious stinkers of a spectacle for any neutrals haven't they!? The Cardiff play-off was grim as well - maybe one day we will win a thrilling game at Wembley but not sure I'll live long enough to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I was only a toddler for Rodneee League Cup Final. But flipping heck, our subsequent Wembley games have all been atrocious stinkers of a spectacle for any neutrals haven't they!? The Cardiff play-off was grim as well - maybe one day we will win a thrilling game at Wembley but not sure I'll live long enough to see it!
                They have been dire to watch, but I think the FA Cup replay was the most watchable of all, with a few good scoring opportunities including hitting the bar, a ‘goal’ ruled offside and maybe a couple for Spurs.

Comment

That was a good game on reflection, but it bloody hurt at the time!!

Comment

I remember Yorkshire TV didn't show the FA Cup replay. Game was always live on BBC/ITV up until then but they binned it on basis the final was boring and nobody wanted to see more of it, any masochists were free to tune into Beeb if so disposed.

I do remember replay was a better game but don't recall it being actually that exciting or anything - I do remember never having any sense we were going to win it.

Comment

It's such a great memory the 82 finals , thankfully I took a camera. So sad the cup has lost its gloss seems these days that the same teams are playing every year

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                        That was a good game on reflection, but it bloody hurt at the time!!
                        Yes it hurt.
                        I heard The winner takes it all played on the radio shortly afterwards as if I needed a reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          It's such a great memory the 82 finals , thankfully I took a camera. So sad the cup has lost its gloss seems these days that the same teams are playing every year
                          That's because they usually are the same teams competing the final. Same as the Premier League & Champions league.

Comment

Working...
                          X