Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first UK club to appoint a female manager to a male team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the first UK club to appoint a female manager to a male team?

Who will pull the trigger, will anyone, ever?

It's going to happen one day surely, and I'd say it's closer than we think.

Honestly don't think it makes a difference, plenty of managers are successful without having played the game, women can certainly command respect in the dressing room. What will make a difference is that whoever does it will be under so much scrutiny it's going to be very tough and very hard to break the stigma.

Never happening
    54.55%
    Premier League
    0%
    Championship
    0%
    1st division
    0%
    2nd division
    45.45%

Might make for some awkwardness in the changing room before and after the game...
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

A second division team in London would be my guess. Chelsea women have a very, very decent coach I think.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

I ####in hope not us.
        We are a big enough joke as it is

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I ####in hope not us.
          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

I ####in hope not us.
            Exactly Dave. Is this post for real? I'm mean seriously. Some men that are all for women taking men's jobs are definitely wet blankets
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Would tick another box at our gaff.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Would tick another box at our gaff.
                That’s half the problem in the world now people need to tick boxes rather than use common sense and work sh it out for themselves and come to own conclusions why we got prat’s in power cos boxes get ticked who then rely on spreadsheets and formulas PowerPoint presentations

Comment

Is there any in the world ?

Comment

I met a girl on holiday many years ago who did sports massage at one of the top Austtian clubs. I asked her which player had the biggest c0ck and she was offended because she was doing a professional job and there was nothing sexual it it. After loads of G&Ts she said the goalkeeper had the biggest c0ck she'd ever seen!!

Comment

A french female coach lead Clearmont on level three in France for a season or two and here in Norway a woman of the name Renate Blindheim is now in charge of a club in the third tier.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

The Brentford manager looks like a girl from behind . Always tossing back his hair

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          The Brentford manager looks like a girl from behind . Always tossing back his hair

Comment

I ####in hope not us.
                            that's the spirit!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Exactly Dave. Is this post for real? I'm mean seriously. Some men that are all for women taking men's jobs are definitely wet blankets
                              It's not a mans job mate, a woman could do it. A mans job is a job a woman physically couldn't do, there are some of those, this is not one.

Some of the best bosses i've ever had have been women, working in male centric work shpere, if they remove the concept of gender and just be proficient in their task, women succeed. It;s not about ticking boxes, it's about the right person for the right job.

I know some women who work very high up in the football world, who do extremely well, not managers of course, or even coaches, but the day will come.

You, sound like an a55 hole with this - 'Some men that are all for women taking men's jobs are definitely wet blankets'

Pull your head in.

Comment

Working...
                              X