heard a whisper IF wages can be agreed Jody Morris
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Ainsworth
Collapse
X
-
-
If that were to be true I would stop supporting rangers!I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
And because he's a scumbag. I bet you'd carry on going if Terry rolled up as his assistant. Some rangers fans still have a deep hatred for Chelsea too so hardly pathetic!I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
I think 99.99% fans wouldn’t go if Terry was appointed but I wasn’t talking about him! What about all the Chelsea players we signed over the years then? I rest my case
Comment
-
We've had loads of Chelsea staff and players here.
Wilkins was a great success, as was Wicks and loads more.
Didn't a certain David Sexton manage Chelsea before QPR?
Terry is really hated and he knows it as do our board he wouldn't be offered or welcome.
For me not sure Jody Morris is good enough.
There were whispers that he was the force behind Derby's good season, but then so was getting in expensive loans, a big wage budget and expensive signingsComment
Comment