No announcement yet.

Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing personal but Campbell do me a favour managed tin pot clubs zero budget and no hope of doing anything bar minimal success is a perfect fit for us

we’re all doomed if it goes through a total lack of ambition

paper talk or not sometimes they get it right due to stab in the dark guesses

I’ll wait and see until club makes announcements before I implode

Comment

• Crowd would give Cambell 5 games tops, if true Ferdinand is just let looking after his mates, as for Sherwoods name appearing I give up

Comment

• I wouldnt have any problems with Csmpbell being a defensive coach. He has so much experience.

Sherwood is just lazy journalism and has done nothing to warrant the opportunity. Crying in front of the cameras when Spurs lost.......give me strength!!

Comment

• Sherwood should at least be well rested considering how long ago he was in management and how little time he has actually spent as a football manager. Think he could an up and comer, one to watch.

Comment

• Sol ####in Campbell???
            If he is appointed manager that's it, I will go and support West Ham, or Tottenham.
            This would be nothing but a tokenism appointment, and the board virtue signaling.
            And I truly mean it if any of the ####s running this circus reads this.
            I'll be having a big bonfire

Comment

• Actually this is the board setting us up for the fact that the new bloke isn't the one they or us wanted, but are showing us it could be a lot worse.
              Fed up with this bunch of clowns now

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo
                To be fair, the list has come from journalists, not anyone at the club.
                Exactly and bookies put him as favourite giving the impression they know something and people place bets as a result.

Never in a millions years will Campbell or Sherwood be our next manager.

Comment

• YOU GOTTA BE FUC KING KIDDING ME

Comment

• It better not be him !!

Comment

• See what happens when you put a bit of thought, effort, and scouting in to finding a manager....I give you Huddersfield Town

Comment

Yea but it's easy with hindsight isn't it. Before Huddersfield he hadn't had a 1st team head coach or manager role anywhere.

All appointments are a gamble but that one has obviously paid off, in the short term at least.
                        But that's two gambles Huddersfield have managed to get right

Comment

One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...
                          Not under this dof, warbs the only one

Comment

• Think this Sol Campbell link is a load of rubbish tbh, there’s no way on planet earth we would appoint a man with such weak credentials. We as a club can be stupid at times but not that stupid to appoint Campbell.

Comment

• Need to appoint someone pronto......players being released now. Early birds n all that.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised that they appoint Sherwood they play golf regular together they are both members at Wentworth, and go all over the UK playing, just have to wait and see. Also why hasn't TS got another managers job is there something we don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X