Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sol ####in Campbell???
    If he is appointed manager that's it, I will go and support West Ham, or Tottenham.
    This would be nothing but a tokenism appointment, and the board virtue signaling.
    And I truly mean it if any of the ####s running this circus reads this.
    I'll be having a big bonfire

Comment

• Actually this is the board setting us up for the fact that the new bloke isn't the one they or us wanted, but are showing us it could be a lot worse.
      Fed up with this bunch of clowns now

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        To be fair, the list has come from journalists, not anyone at the club.
        Exactly and bookies put him as favourite giving the impression they know something and people place bets as a result.

Never in a millions years will Campbell or Sherwood be our next manager.

Comment

• YOU GOTTA BE FUC KING KIDDING ME

Comment

• It better not be him !!

Comment

• See what happens when you put a bit of thought, effort, and scouting in to finding a manager....I give you Huddersfield Town

Comment

• Yea but it's easy with hindsight isn't it. Before Huddersfield he hadn't had a 1st team head coach or manager role anywhere.

All appointments are a gamble but that one has obviously paid off, in the short term at least.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Yea but it's easy with hindsight isn't it. Before Huddersfield he hadn't had a 1st team head coach or manager role anywhere.

All appointments are a gamble but that one has obviously paid off, in the short term at least.
                  But that's two gambles Huddersfield have managed to get right

Comment

• One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

One or two of ours have paid off in the past too...
                      Not under this dof, warbs the only one

Comment

• Think this Sol Campbell link is a load of rubbish tbh, there’s no way on planet earth we would appoint a man with such weak credentials. We as a club can be stupid at times but not that stupid to appoint Campbell.

Comment

• Need to appoint someone pronto......players being released now. Early birds n all that.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised that they appoint Sherwood they play golf regular together they are both members at Wentworth, and go all over the UK playing, just have to wait and see. Also why hasn't TS got another managers job is there something we don't know.

Comment

• Warburton was the only appointment Ferdinand and Fernandes got right.

I don’t trust them to get this next one correct either.

If it is Campbell there is no chance I will be renewing my ST. There seems to be very little scouting managers and coaches going on at the club.

Comment

• No way will Csmpbell get the job and hopefully its more to do with former players of colour not even getting interviewed.

Who ever they appoint I have no problem with Campbell being part of the coaching team. He has so much experience that would help out our defence.

Perhaps Sherwood manager and Campbell assistant? But dont want Sherwood in any capacity as he comes across as a nasty piece of works!

Comment

Working...
                                X