• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Had to google him !!
    Ahaaa
    Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

I was pretty sure I knew who he was but had to double-check anyway. Can't think why he would come to us - he's already emigrated once so why would he come back?
      Exactly,

Comment

• I'm hearing our No1 choice was rowett but he's turned us down for the 3rd time. I'm not that bothered because we need a manager to want to be here. Probably explains why Manning has become strong favourite for the job. I still think we're bigger than Millwall but maybe he has a slightly bigger budget because we're reining back spending too much these days?
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• If Manning came to us , would we give him time to settle, or would we want him gone if the team started poorly? That`s my main question ahead of this proposed appointment right now. And Just to clarify if needed, "We" Includes me also of course.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• That's the problem currently. We are effectively starting all over again. So we have to give the new manager time that we probably wouldn't have given Warbs.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Sol Cambell now the favourite apparently, its getting farcical

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Sol Cambell now the favourite apparently, its getting farcical
                Jesus H Christ.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Jesus H Christ.
                  No he can't work Sunday's, washing his Dad's Feet

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Sol Cambell now the favourite apparently, its getting farcical
                    If Mr Campbell gets the job, Im packing it in…

A complete numpty.

Comment

• Do you know what, ##### Les Ferdinand. Sol Campbell and Tim Sherwood on the list. Absolute clown. Had enough of his incompetence, his list is just a pals club. I won’t be coming if Sol Campbell or Sherwood get the job at this wonderful club. Campbell is an absolute weirdo

Comment

• To be fair, the list has come from journalists, not anyone at the club.

Comment

• Nothing personal but Campbell do me a favour managed tin pot clubs zero budget and no hope of doing anything bar minimal success is a perfect fit for us

we’re all doomed if it goes through a total lack of ambition

paper talk or not sometimes they get it right due to stab in the dark guesses

I’ll wait and see until club makes announcements before I implode

Comment

• Crowd would give Cambell 5 games tops, if true Ferdinand is just let looking after his mates, as for Sherwoods name appearing I give up

Comment

• I wouldnt have any problems with Csmpbell being a defensive coach. He has so much experience.

Sherwood is just lazy journalism and has done nothing to warrant the opportunity. Crying in front of the cameras when Spurs lost.......give me strength!!

Comment

• Sherwood should at least be well rested considering how long ago he was in management and how little time he has actually spent as a football manager. Think he could an up and comer, one to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X