Bye, bye Warbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR@5 View Post
    Urs Fischer. Not that he'd leave Berlin unless he fancies a crack in England
    We cant have managers using crack in England.

Comment

……Especially when our team has been on valium since january.

Comment

Farke always looks like he needs a bath ... No thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          We dont have to hug him before April 2023!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            And sounds like......

Attached Files

Comment

I wonder where Sean Dyche will turn up next?... whoever it is, if an EFL team, will be contenders for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                I wonder where Sean Dyche will turn up next?... whoever it is, if an EFL team, will be contenders for promotion.
                My no 2 after Daniel ”Smells like” Farke.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

Nobody is disliking Warburton the man, he's a decent enough honest man, but he is limited as a manager, too stubborn, and reliant on all this sports science b ollocks, football is not a science, it's a fairly simple game, fundamentally
                  I thought Warburton left Brentford several years ago because they were committed to "data" driven player recruitment. Warburton wasn't fan. I'm not sure he is committed to sports science.

I'm also going to disagree, I think lots of benefit to sports science, area we should invest more into it.

Comment

I find the whole situation highly unsatisfactory. Say it was Willock and not Warburton we were talking about...... EVERYBODY would be demanding his future needs sorting ASAP and should've been sorted one way or t'other months ago in fact - there's no way anyone would stand for Willock's contractual situation to drift along "up in the air" like Warburton's has.

I think it's crucial for next season to have clarity within next week or so exactly who our manager will be next season - I suspect it will make a material contribution to the decision making on several of our current players about their future here and also our ability to bring in new players.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      I find the whole situation highly unsatisfactory. Say it was Willock and not Warburton we were talking about...... EVERYBODY would be demanding his future needs sorting ASAP and should've been sorted one way or t'other months ago in fact - there's no way anyone would stand for Willock's contractual situation to drift along "up in the air" like Warburton's has.

I think it's crucial for next season to have clarity within next week or so exactly who our manager will be next season - I suspect it will make a material contribution to the decision making on several of our current players about their future here and also our ability to bring in new players.
                      I would like to think the board has already decided whether they are moving on from MW, it really didn't make any sense to me to sack him with 6 matches left instead if they are moving on, his contract will expire and there will be an amicable parting of ways or perhaps he will be retained but I don't think so! If the board are moving on from MW surely they are making plans on who they want to pursue with also keeping in mind there could be more candidates available at season's end!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Only man to sort this out is Holloway!

God help us think the person who said this still thinks it's April 1st

Comment

Karl Robinson was considered a promising english manager a few years ago? What happened to him?

Edit: He is still at Oxford. Not good enough I reckon. Next please....
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Karl Robinson was considered a promising english manager a few years ago? What happened to him?

Edit: He is still at Oxford. Not good enough I reckon. Next please....
                            Surely Gareth Ainsworth has served his apprenticeship by now and is ready for the step up.

Comment

Do not want upheaval and lack of stability that would result from Warbs leaving but our collapse this season has been nothing short of spectacular and for me enough to justify not renewing his contract. Over the last few months he has transformed into Ollie's second coming!

As to who to replace him with no idea really. Am really surprised to see the clubs Dyche being linked with, including Stoke. Would take him any day although had assumed no realistic possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Surely Gareth Ainsworth has served his apprenticeship by now and is ready for the step up.
                                Fair enough, but do we know how good he is at developing players?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X