No announcement yet.

Team news for Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to win a game for a while. We were so close, yet it seemed our chance had gone. However, hope is the last thing that ends. U R's.

Comment

Originally posted by Herts hoops View Post
      Good bye Derby should of been relegated last year. And there fans at Wembley we're idiots f em. ur's
      I really didn't have much hatred for them until I came over for the play off final and had to deal with that arrogant lot before, after and during the game, they have cheated for years and I am happy to see them go down especially with us contributing to it!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I really didn't have much hatred for them until I came over for the play off final and had to deal with that arrogant lot before, after and during the game, they have cheated for years and I am happy to see them go down especially with us contributing to it!
        You know what gats i was with my pal and our son's who at the time were 12 and 14 and a group of about 10 wanted to get amongst it with me and my mate. Just shows what there all about

Comment

I'll set up a separate thread for you all to thank me personally.
          I gave up and went and got diesel ready for work tomorrow, my god we are awful.
          But my leaving the room is a sure fire tactical move to help the team score.
          I'm thinking I should write to the club and be put on the payroll as the opposite of mascot.
          Then 3:05 every game, I get up off the bench give the players the one finger salute and leave ground.
          Lots of superstition in football

Comment

Originally posted by Herts hoops View Post

You know what gats i was with my pal and our son's who at the time were 12 and 14 and a group of about 10 wanted to get amongst it with me and my mate. Just shows what there all about
            I shared a room in Kensington with another Canadian guy from Winnipeg named Doug, he was on this board as Lofty for a bit, I'm sure some of you sparred with him lol, we got back from the match and a drunken Derby fan at our hotel was getting real nasty with us and wanted to fight Doug who is tall and lanky but I never considered a fighter, I didn't know him real well just from our time at Canada games! Anyway being the peaceful person I am I was able to diffuse the situation temporarily until hotel security came and grabbed this guy as we were getting on the elevator, once up to our room Doug thanked me for intervening and informed me he had a black belt in martial arts of some sort! I said maybe I should have let you have a go at that idiot but we both agreed nothing good would have come of it!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

And now the verdict from derby doughnut...
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

And theres no guarantees they will come straight back up either. Sheffield Wed and especially Sunderland are making very hard work of getting back to the Championship. They may well lose most of their better players too, so it may take a few seasons to rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

Yep, I got myself all wound up so decided to walk the dog. Doesn't always work but is a pleasant surprise when it does.
                  With the last couple of months results, I bet your dog has a better social life than you

Comment

It's always interesting after attending a game to come back and read a the match thread from those who weren't there.

I must have been at a different game today - as i thought we actually played well today - well at least up until the predictable MW Substitutions. Talk about a lack of pace on the bench.....Derby were always going to come at us and we defended resolutley. Moses had probably his best game until getting injured and McCullum on the left was excellent. Dean Smith and the Norwich Management team were in the directors box so that may have had something to do with it.

Comment

My wheelie bin goes out once a week, that's more than I do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        My wheelie bin goes out once a week, that's more than I do!!!
                        The wife, the son & me, have an app on our phones so we can see where we all are, where we've been, how fast we drove etc.

Was looking at the summary of activity the other week and it told me:
                        Wife been home since 4:15pm.
                        Son been home since yesterday at 7:15pm.
                        Dad been home since, Monday January.......
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

The wife, the son & me, have an app on our phones so we can see where we all are, where we've been, how fast we drove etc.

Was looking at the summary of activity the other week and it told me:
                          Wife been home since 4:15pm.
                          Son been home since yesterday at 7:15pm.
                          Dad been home since, Monday January.......

Comment

Working...
                          X