Team news for Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team news for Derby

Apparently MW thinks that it is bad news that the game will come too soon for Wallace and ahem, Hendrick! Has he not been watching when he has played?

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ma...-county-clash/

Wouldn’t be surprised if Sanderson gets a recall v Derby

Like to see Dozzell get run of games but reckon he will be dropped for stef

Comment

We have nothing to play for so in my view, unless we are looking to sign them, Sanderson and Hendricks should not play and all the more so given their performances. In midfield far more important for likes of Dozzell to get game time. Thomas also deserves a run of games so it can be gauged whether he has the possibility of a regular position beyond this season. I'd also leave Stef out. We have younger players pushing for starting positions in midfield and they deserve a chance to cement their places given his lack of form.

In defence am interested to see us keep a back four and how Moses performs as a more traditional RB.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        We have nothing to play for so in my view, unless we are looking to sign them, Sanderson and Hendricks should not play and all the more so given their performances. In midfield far more important for likes of Dozzell to get game time. Thomas also deserves a run of games so it can be gauged whether he has the possibility of a regular position beyond this season. I'd also leave Stef out. We have younger players pushing for starting positions in midfield and they deserve a chance to cement their places given his lack of form.

In defence am interested to see us keep a back four and how Moses performs as a more traditional RB.
        Totally agree with you on the above.
        I don't think we are interested in signing either of them next season so would just leave them out of the starting line ups from now on.

If Hendrick was signed to help our promotion challenge he has failed miserably and there is next to 0% chance of the playoffs now - we need footballing snookers to get back into the top 6.

Comment

I think Warburton pays to much attention to "the science" and doesn't just open his effing eyes and watch what's going on in front of him. You'd have to be demented to change Friday's starting XI - every one of them earned the right to keep their place. Yeah, it wasnt 10 out of 10 perfect but it was easily our most compelling cohesive performance this year by a country mile against very competent opposition too I might add, Terriers are good value for their position in third.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I think Warburton pays to much attention to "the science" and doesn't just open his effing eyes and watch what's going on in front of him. You'd have to be demented to change Friday's starting XI - every one of them earned the right to keep their place. Yeah, it wasnt 10 out of 10 perfect but it was easily our most compelling cohesive performance this year by a country mile against very competent opposition too I might add, Terriers are good value for their position in third.
            Nicely put Abseits although from my point of view I would say we were fortunate that Danny Ward went off injured and was clearly giving Dunne the runaround on the day.

Being it was our Cup Final I would have partnered Sanderson with Dunne to counter Ward.

Comment

Need to keep the team as young as possible.
              Against Udders apart from the keeper our oldest outfield player was 28 from the starting 10 with an average of 24.6 years.

Comment

QPR could relegate Derby if they beat the Rams and Reading avoid defeat to Swansea.

Comment

I'd start with Murphy in goal ,Westwood on the bench . I know we have about 20 goal keepers out injured but Young Murphy is our future and needs the experience.
                  Also I wouldnt start any of the other loan players ,we need to play our players for the same reason .our season is over so give the fringe players experience

Comment

Rangers players only pointless playing loans that won't be here next season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      I'd start with Murphy in goal ,Westwood on the bench . I know we have about 20 goal keepers out injured but Young Murphy is our future and needs the experience.
                      Also I wouldnt start any of the other loan players ,we need to play our players for the same reason .our season is over so give the fringe players experience
                      Yep, 100%.

Get them all in there, no loans.

Need to approach all these games as pre-season friendlies. Get some experience out there, learn some things, play with some freedom. I'd say results will come with that attitude.

Comment

unchanged team for me - although we know that won't happen

Comment

As long as we are in with a matematically chance of reaching the play off I would start our best team.

99.5% sure we won’t finish top six but stranger things have happened.

Comment

I hope MW plays our strongest team to try to win the game irrespective if they are loan players or not.

McCallum might be doubtful after his knee was stood on Saturday.

Would prefer Gray up front compared to how ineffective Dykes has been.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                              I hope MW plays our strongest team to try to win the game irrespective if they are loan players or not.

McCallum might be doubtful after his knee was stood on Saturday.

Would prefer Gray up front compared to how ineffective Dykes has been.
                              Yeah start Gray. Could do with another of that goal he scored at their place.

Comment

Working...
                              X