On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

In total shock at the complete capitulation of this team second half, these players are shot and will not recover this season.
    Was quite happy with the team before kickoff and thought we would win fairly comfortably, first 45 was ok, we closed them down, created a few chances and Amos scored a decent goal, they equalised after a defensive #### up, however at h/T I was confident we would gone on to win. Dunne then gave away a needless penalty for their second, then Sanderson was done like a kipper for a well taken third.
    Warburton then made a huge mistake with his subs, he scapegoated Amos and Dozzell for his love child Hendricks and Thomas, then took Gray off for Austin, what he hoped to achieve I do not know. We duly fell apart and turned into a shambolic mess, Peterborough were in control and should had added a fourth, we were so poor I don’t know what to say.

Warburton worries me with how he views games, twice in 5 days he has destroyed any momentum and shape we had with bizarre substitutions.

Our play off dreams look to be in tattters, a real shame as this is a #### poor league this year

I feel for you being there Romford, I have 2 more home games to go up for this season, Fulham and Sheff Utd !!
    I'm really not looking forward to either of these games, and it's been a long time since I have felt like that, it's time for a clear out a total re group and re think on how this football club is going to move forward, because this shambles is no longer acceptable to the majority of a very passionate, proud and loyal bunch of fans

Comment

Can't wait for warbs explanation for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
        Here you go then...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/warburton-s-qprpet-talking-points-200322/

"
        I’m disappointed, frustrated, angry. As a group of players and staff, that was an unacceptable second half performance.

From being in control at 1-0 and having two or three excellent chances to finish the game off, we allowed them to get back in with a really poor goal.

I didn’t recognise the team in the second half."
        It's HIS F ucking team !!!

Comment

Finally confessed the fans’ booing was justified.

Comment

The bloke is f...ing clueless, which is why he kept getting sacked.

Comment

Austin for gray , rubbish . Then to take off Amos and put on Hendrick and Thomas the latter can't even trap a ball properly . Lack of energy and purpose through the team . . 3 losses to the bottom side this season they can work us out why can't Warburton work them out

Comment

Said same last time. We have run out of legs and ideas. However we aren't really trying to freshen things up or try anything new. We are flat and predictable and frankly easy pickings.

Comment

If they play us every week they will be top 9f the league!

Comment

Of all the loans and loan signings I think it is fair to say only Sam Field has worked out and the ones brought in this transfer window have been shocking and completely disrupted the team!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Sam is ours now isn't he?
                      But yeah agree the others have been awful.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Sam is ours now isn't he?
                        But yeah agree the others have been awful.
                        Yes, what I meant was of the 3 from last season who we signed permanently and the ones brought in this January window!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I can only repeat myself again!! Warbs at the top table is just not good enough , yes middle table safety with him no problem but anything more hes just not good enough in my opinion couldn't even hold Warnocks laces let along lace his boots as a good Championship manager. Our play 1st half was mid table play but OK , score could have been 3-2 to us if all chances taken. 2nd half no idea not one shot on goal again only shot on goal was the goal, then when 1-3 down should have been Austin on next to Gray Albert goes right wing and off we go but pathetically to take Gray off for Austin (TOTAL #### UP OF AN IDEA) then to take off Amos (YOU WHAT ???????????) for Hendricks disgraceful decision sorry but it was, Chair was useless but stays on since AFRO cup hes been dross. Lastly when 1-0 up we must go for teams by the throat and get that 2nd as we are not good enough a team at 1-0 to hold out where not a Millwall who can do that we can't, FACT as when teams go at us we capitulate. Next season we must be a more purposeful team and Warbs don't make changes for the sake of it make therm to chance the shape of the team so as to try and make a difference otherwise if where losing in the future my as well change the goalie, poor as I said previously the writing was on the wall that weekend of away to Coventry and Bristol City were we won both games but were very very poor in both games we had luck then when your lick goes your exposed alias us now. Decent to average team finish between 8th and 12th where we are as a team

Comment

NINE points dropped against bottom clubs P'borough and Barnsley! Would been firmly in third place. We keep giving it so pathetic.

Comment

Does this team actually think
                              oh hang on a minute we can actually be in the playoffs at the end of the season.
                              This must be the biggest carrot and incentive imaginable and could be the biggest achievement a lot of them will get in their career so why why don’t they bloody well go for it and give it their all?????

Comment

Working...
                              X