Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armstrong

Scored 2 against West brom under 23s today. Just saying like! Nice finish for his second too. The lad has a bit of pace.

Needs a chance, get him in there could surprise us, and MW, even the God, Stanley Bowles had to be given a chance at some point , just saying like

Comment

Try him out if he's not up to it take him off at HT . Put on one of the usual suspects

Comment

He needs a chance, why not. See if all this agent chat is up to anything. He's got the attributes.

BUT IF WE DON'T PUT THE BALL IN THE BOX HE WILL FAIL, WILL BE SHOT DOWN AS USELESS AND WILL END UP LOANED TO PLYMOUTH ARGYLE.

Give the kid a shot but give him the tools to make the best of it. That's not as a lone striker, it's in a pair, Lyndon or at least Willock playing closely off of him, then get the flanks to cross the ball, get the midlfield to play to feet or into space, forwards.

Comment

Imo, we should maybe give him a chance, but I`m not sure he even is training with the first team squad atm?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

I remember when Les Ferdinand first appeared on my Ceefax screen as a goalscorer, I had no idea who he was, he'd just come back from a loan in Turkey, can't remember how old he was but he just hit the ground running from memory (a very unreliable memory albeit).

Comment

If Dykes and Austin are unavailable on Sunday, Armstrong should be on bench. Last game, Admoah, McCallum and Kakay on bench was ridiculous. 3 subs to cover 2 wing back positions. If those three came on during match it'd already be lost. Added to that, we had 3 subs for 2 central midfield positions.

Willing to bet, subs will be same.

Comment

He can't do any worse than Willock has as a striker. At the very least he should be on the bench and given some game time.

I agree with what Isleworth said about last week's bench (I should do as i wrote the same things about it too).

Comment

Working...
                X