Biesla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biesla

Probably would keep us in the top 6. Sounds harsh but with recent tactical decisions probably worth parting ways with Warburton? I just think we're destined for mid table if we stick.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Nope.

Comment

I would be happy to see back of Warbs but I don't think Bielsa is a good fit for us.
      I reckon there should be a transfer window with managers, like there is with players. You have to stick with what you have.

Comment

As much as Warbs sticking to the full back system is frustrating, I think its afew players away from working.

Should he go? Absolutely not. We could drop out of the playoffs and i'd have the same opinion. He's done very well with naff all money. Though we've ridden or luck a bunch this year it's still better than most QPR fans thought possible when it started.

Comment

I've critisised MW plenty, but I wouldn't want to see him go yet, he is an extremely honest fella in his interviews, but is somewhat blinkered and set in his ways, however he has shown signs this past week that he is prepared to try new things, which is a good sign, he has done a good job and progressed the team since he came in generally, I say give him some more time

Comment

Best season in years and exceeding everyone’s pre-season expectations
            only at QPR

Comment

Warbs has tried all 3 strikers at different times , many times together . Not his fault it's not happening with them . Goals win games . No budget he's done well . Just needs to get them up for next match

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Warbs has tried all 3 strikers at different times , many times together . Not his fault it's not happening with them . Goals win games . No budget he's done well . Just needs to get them up for next match
                The blame for the failings of the strikers should not be laid at the feet of the strikers only. To be fair though Warbs is nowhere near being replaced he does share some of that blame.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryBarry View Post
                  Best season in years and exceeding everyone’s pre-season expectations
                  only at QPR
                  Completely agree ...i really don't understand our fans sometimes ....we have been in the top 6 virtually all season ..we are still in the play off positions - bar fulham we have not played any worse than any other team in the top 10 ..and still people are calling for the manager to be sacked after a few poor results ....Imagine if we did make it to the prem and got a tonking every week ...we would be replacing managers every other week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Completely agree ...i really don't understand our fans sometimes ....we have been in the top 6 virtually all season ..we are still in the play off positions - bar fulham we have not played any worse than any other team in the top 10 ..and still people are calling for the manager to be sacked after a few poor results ....Imagine if we did make it to the prem and got a tonking every week ...we would be replacing managers every other week!!!
                    Agreed, I've yet to see anybody come up with a name of an alternative for MW, I still think we can rally and make the playoffs, then it's game on with basically 3 cup finals to win to get promoted and that pot of money that we need so desperately to move the club forward!!!

Comment

Am I really reading this thread that wants Warburton sacked at this stage of the season?

As for Bielsa replacing him, it would cost a fortune to pay him and the rest of his team including his translator. And his methods would require a pre season to bed in.

Comment

Warburton is going nowhere got to stick with him give him the time to get to where we want to be.
                        Unless things go totally ties up we may have to make a decision.

Comment

Working...
                        X