X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretly relieved

I know I will get abuse for this post but I’m sort of relieved

No chance of top 2

Can you really see us getting through the play off mix?

Finish 7th or 8th it’s been a great season

Originally posted by Mem View Post

No chance of top 2

We have more battles ahead, I'm not having that it's over for us, it not been great recently, but I still think we can get into play offs, but not sure we can get to the final, 7 th place would be a complete kick in the nuts, just gotta keep going, and what will be will be

Comment

No chance of top 2

We are not good enough to win the playoffs, so would less painful if we missed them, which I truly think we will.

Comment

We have a really tough run in we have screwed it after screwing up the games we should have got more out of, don't see us getting much out of the remaining games unless Warburton changes the way we play, we mess around at the back put pressure on ourselves.

Comment

Sorry, but I think we can stay in the top 6, and whilst we might not get to the final, I still want to see us playing in them (who knows we might just sneak through them).

Comment

Have a look at the latest scores....we ain't the only ones !! Bmoff, Boro and Sheff losing so far and Hudds leapfrogs us all !!

Comment

Difference between now and second half of last season/first half this is we just don't look like scoring. If we were level say an hour into the second half would fancy our chances at nicking it. Now I don't. We don't create, strikers all out of sorts, Chair not his usual self.

If things don't change we will do well to limp to end of season still in top ten. Shame as despite not really clicking we were until recently doing really well.

Comment

No chance of top 2

Considering where we were i dont think a 7 th or 8th finish could be regarded as a "great" season .Warburton has said from the very start that a top 6 finish was our aim for this season
                I have stuck to my 8th spot prediction, but would be disappointed if that's where we finish ,play offs still very much up for grabs .

Comment

Four thoughts:

Platoon Moses and Uncle on the right; Uncle at 36 needs recovery time.

Start Hendrick but not Stefan. Captain or not, latter a huge disappointment. No nose for the attack, no ability to properly defend, and slow as molasses. Amos is ready for more regular duty, and Thomas should be our spark plug 2nd half sub moving forward.

Start Willock or Chair, not both. Love their talent, but neither allows us to control play in the midfield where we are too often overrun.

Promote Sinclair Armstrong or Kargbo to the first team. We need an infusion of freshness to lift everyone’s spirits and game day play.

Don’t give up yet, Rangers fans.

I still believe we have the character on this team to make the playoffs, and that MW will show he’s willing to try just about anything to get there.

Comment

Re: Kargbo or Sinclair-Armstrong
                    I don’t know much about them, but assume they have a bit more pace than our current attackers.
                    They may be young, but other clubs play teenagers so why don’t we. I also believe that some players perform better alongside better teammates (1st team rather than U23s). They might actually thrive and quite frankly can’t be worse than what we have seen in playing both Willock and Chair as our strikers.

I also think that perhaps Thomas can have a go in the striker’s role. Let’s face it we have been struggling for goals since December so need to try something else before we fall out of the top 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X