Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That surely has put playing without a forward to bed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That surely has put playing without a forward to bed.

Absolute garbage.

yup

something is up with Willock and chair was not at the races today

Comment

We arent Man City unfortunately, so cant get away with it. We cant start a match again with no striker and only one on the bench

Comment

Don't help when we couldn't string to passes together! Honestly don't think I have ever seen a team give the ball away so much in my life!

Comment

Bloody awful..Blackburn were all over us and we couldn't cope.We looked clueless and slow

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Don't help when we couldn't string to passes together! Honestly don't think I have ever seen a team give the ball away so much in my life!
            agree very poor passing accuracy today - too many players wanting too much time on the ball

Comment

Furlong we've been clueless and slow for months now bur results fool people not me, I've been posting that previously don't get fooled by resulted WE ARE NOT THAT GOOD, Luck WAS on our side on many occassions sorry it was FACT !!!!

Comment

Luck or not, we are where we are, yes it's not been good, but I'd rather be where we are playing badly then anywhere else

Comment

I don’t believe we can play Stef and Hendricks in the same side,seems like we are accommodating him to sacrifice a forward! Him and Stef are too alike to me
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

With the so called forwards selected, it's like playing with none

Comment

If the strikers are not up to the job then why is MW not looking at alternatives at his disposal.

Omar Eisa
                      Hamzad Karbo
                      Sinclair Armstrong
                      Alfie Lloyd
                      Sean Adarkwa

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                        I don’t believe we can play Stef and Hendricks in the same side,seems like we are accommodating him to sacrifice a forward! Him and Stef are too alike to me
                        In that case dump Steff, Hendricks has done well in my opinion, and he has a lot about him which will be good for us going forward, Steff is off his game big time, that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                          I think we can, but we cannot play them along with Chair & Willock as forwards. We need a real striker in the team, because as Rebel says, we are NOT Man City and neither of those midfield players are going to score as DeBruyne, Gundogan, Silva often do. Chair and Willock are not Sterling and Mahrez, not even the Championships version of them.

Today we got what we deserved (1 corner all game). Mind you a live Sky TV game at Blackburn, did anyone really expect to see a good performance let alone a result?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            yup

something is up with Willock and chair was not at the races today
                            There's something up with the whole team..

Wingbacks who can't attack.
                            Midfielders that refuse to break forward.
                            Attacking players who don't attack.
                            Nobody wanting to play out wide.
                            Defenders with no touch or composure trying to be playmakers.

It's catastrophically flawed in every area except goal keeper I reckon.

Comment

We are where we are, by some quirk of fate that's for sure, but take the blessings we are given, we have been poor since Christmas, yet we are still somehow in the play off mix, maybe or maybe not we will be there come the end of May, 7 th place would be a kick in the nuts, that's for sure, I've given up trying to work out what's going to happen or to be objective in any way, bring it on and what will be will be

Comment

Working...
                              X