X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Meticulous Hughes

New manager at Bradford...

Had to have a rye smile

I don't dislike many people, but his arrogance was amazing.

Can't stand the man

Comment

W anker

Comment

He nearly ruined my club,I cannot and will never forgive him, can't even stand to look at him, I feel sorry for Bradford and their fans, he was one of the most negative managers I've ever seen, he always sent out teams not to lose, rather than to win games, total ######

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
          He nearly ruined my club,I cannot and will never forgive him, can't even stand to look at him, I feel sorry for Bradford and their fans, he was one of the most negative managers I've ever seen, he always sent out teams not to lose, rather than to win games, total ######
          totally agree - he takes a massive part of the Blame for the SH*t we have been in in recent years....

Comment

The mother of muppets

Comment

Surely he could have gone to Sunderland before Bradford? His stock has quite rightly fallen so much he would have been interviewed this time not him interviewing the club.

Comment

That’s about his Mark!! They will go bankrupt soon then

Comment

He's name isn't mark it's Leslie

Comment

I can't stand him, but for some reason earlier this week I thought about how he hadn't been back in football since getting sacked by Southampton and now he he is getting a job at Bradford!

Comment

Working...
                    X