• April

Blades twice
    Fools
    Huddersfield
    Stoke
    Preston

Good Lord

Every game looks tough right now.

As they say, comes down to who wants it the most.

Comment

Sheff U on the up, so can't see us getting anything from them. Fulham too good for us too, but we should stand a chance in the other 3 games. 5 or 7 points?

Comment

We seem to thrive against the better teams and #### it all up against the crap sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Sheff U on the up, so can't see us getting anything from them. Fulham too good for us too, but we should stand a chance in the other 3 games. 5 or 7 points?

Ha ha, optimistic! The way we are playing at the moment, we’ll be lucky to get a point off Preston on current form!

I just hope we are planning ahead for next season in the Championship, as we have quite a few out of contract, a few we could do with moving on, a few returning to their respective loan clubs and obviously a few ageing players who are looking well past their best!

Plenty of good prospects with potential in both leagues 1 and 2 who could be recruited. Probably with the hunger and desire to succeed at a higher level. We’ll worth the gamble imho. Dickie hasn’t looked out of place making the jump from league 1 to Championship has he?

Comment

All depends on how much we put in effort wise and if warbs does his homework on teams . We can beat Fulham depends on how much the players want it .. no man city or Liverpool In this league

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              We seem to thrive against the better teams and #### it all up against the crap sides.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                We do better against more attractive footballing sides as it suits how we try to play, the pitch is more open and our players have space, we suck against rough, physical sides that don't move forward because we can't break them down.

Comment

One thing we've learned in 2022 is that we badly choke when there's a chance to climb top 6 or simply cement our position in top 6. Given April fixtures are basically the final furlong I wouldn't expect our lot to deliver even if they were playing Peterborough, Barnsley and Hull in April.

Comment

Not just April a very tough run of games coming from mid March. Luton A Forest A (Peterborough H a team who’ve already turned us over twice), Fulham H Sheff Utd A Preston A Huddersfield A, the way we’re playing at the moment, may be a tough time if we don’t get our A game back soon

Comment

That defeat at Fulham is still sitting uncomfortably with me, I was there, and I'll be there for the game at HQ, Thier idiot fans gloating at the end, still rings in my ears, I would love us to right that wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        All depends on how much we put in effort wise and if warbs does his homework on teams . We can beat Fulham depends on how much the players want it .. no man city or Liverpool In this league
                        Agree and Huddersfield beat Fulham so we can too if we get our tactics right (getting decent officials instead of the usual useless/blind/ biased would help to).

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          Not just April a very tough run of games coming from mid March. Luton A Forest A (Peterborough H a team who’ve already turned us over twice), Fulham H Sheff Utd A Preston A Huddersfield A, the way we’re playing at the moment, may be a tough time if we don’t get our A game back soon
                          All games are tough as the results in February have shown us.
                          Maybe I should predict how we will do for our remaining fixtures as that somehow seems to get them to up their game

Comment

Working...
                          X