Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mem View Post

They have another game later on this week so he’ll probably not feature anyway

Dykes better be fit otherwise we are fu&@£d!!
    Ouch.. I agree.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      Didn’t feature at all for Jamaica in their 4 nil defeat v Canada

Assume he’s injured?!
      I was at the match yesterday where our national team qualified for the World Cup for the first time in 36 years, I was actually looking forward to watching Gray and reporting how he did on here but he wasn't in the squad, I'm not sure if he is injured or has just returned back to England as Jamaica were officially eliminated!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Jamaica are playing Honduras on 31st March.

If he plays in that, and travels back there is no way he'll be involved for QPR against Fulham.
        Played 82 mins for Jamaica early this morning.

Comment

So that's Charlie to start and Dykes on for last 20 then.

Comment

So Paul Hall who is our coach and also coach of Jamaica thought it was a good idea to play gray 2 days before our biggest game of the season knowing we only have an unfit Austin available to start on Sat?!! Only at qpr. We whinge about Steve Clarke yet Hall asks gray to play in an nothing game and risks the guy picking up an injury. Ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              So Paul Hall who is our coach and also coach of Jamaica thought it was a good idea to play gray 2 days before our biggest game of the season knowing we only have an unfit Austin available to start on Sat?!! Only at qpr. We whinge about Steve Clarke yet Hall asks gray to play in an nothing game and risks the guy picking up an injury. Ffs!!!
              Agree. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                What a silly twit Hall is for doing that. He should have sent Gray home instead to get ready to play for QPR not in a pointless dead rubber of a match. If Gray is unavailable or too tired on Saturday then Hall should at the very least be disciplined by the club.

Comment

Plot twist.

Les has come out and said the club offered MW a striker to which he declined. Is this a told you so exercise or am I looking to deep into it?

Comment

Plot twist.

Les has come out and said the club offered MW a striker to which he declined. Is this a told you so exercise or am I looking to deep into it?
                    Les said the same a few weeks ago.

Well Warbs said no in January so on his head be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Les said the same a few weeks ago.

Well Warbs said no in January so on his head be it.
                      Still can't get my head around the fact he thought the 3 we had were any good to take us up. Shockng.

Comment

Les making sure we all know where the cockup occurred, when we don't get promotion.
                        Really not a good look to bring this up again.
                        I do think we needed a striker, a better striker.
                        Was the money available for a better striker?
                        Or was there money available for a striker say like Connor Washington, or Alessandro Pellicori?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                          I doubt there was enough to get any significant upgrade on what we have.
                          Thinking the same Buff

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                            I doubt there was enough to get any significant upgrade on what we have.
                            how could we not upgrade? Our 3 are useless apart from Grey last month.

Comment

I think it was a few weeks ago he said this and my take was that he was letting us know he wasn’t happy how things were going.

It would appear that not all is well behind the scenes and that a real promotion push was expected this season. Well that looks extremely unlikely given we failed to strengthen the squad in January.

Comment

Still can't get my head around the fact he thought the 3 we had were any good to take us up. Shockng.
                                On paper they sound good , that's about it

Comment

Working...
                                X