Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Play at least some of the youngsters, please. They`ve got pace to press.
    Not seen enough of our youngsters to know if they have pace!! They never get a chance to show it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Not seen enough of our youngsters to know if they have pace!! They never get a chance to show it!!
      Excatly!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Should play Ball, Thomas and Dozell. They are all fighters. Lack quality, however, does it matter? The quality we have ATM is even worse! At least they will try. You do not win games with names alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          Should play Ball, Thomas and Dozell. They are all fighters. Lack quality, however, does it matter? The quality we have ATM is even worse! At least they will try. You do not win games with names alone.
          Yes....get some fresh legs on the pitch....the regulars are running with commando backpacks on.

Comment

Lot of talk about Andre Gray's contract ending this summer.
            I've seen a piece written this week that Rs should sign him.
            Not for me, he isn't the answer.

Comment

I find it hard to believe Gray, Dykes and Austin are all rubbish. It's more a case of them not fitting our system. My view is that our system is rubbish and inflexible and its actually hard to think of ANY of our players who are thriving in it, but the strikers do look like the ones most lost and at sea in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                Played the full 90 mins of 1 nil defeat to Costa Rica. He had the least amount of touches of any outfield player. So basically stood still waving his arms around like he tends to for us. His exploits for Jamaica should mean he able to come back relatively fresh seeing as he only played about 105 mins in total. Let's see if he says he's ready to go like chair is or whether he needs to ease his way back in!!!
                Jamaica are playing Honduras on 31st March.

If he plays in that, and travels back there is no way he'll be involved for QPR against Fulham.

Comment

Of the three strikers we have at our disposal Gray is the only one I would keep next season. He scores goals, but I would still like to see him more involved in matches. Whoever our manager next season may, be he has to work on his body language. However, the same applies to many of the other players. Their heads are dropping way too easily ...No wonder we seldom fights for the second ball really. Our players just give in....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

He does make runs and try and get into positions but as has been said I'm not sure he fits into the system we play. We'll see how he does over the remainder of the season.

Comment

Jordan Hugill scored more goals than the 3 of em in this system, as did Wells.

Comment

Didn’t feature at all for Jamaica in their 4 nil defeat v Canada

Assume he’s injured?!

Comment

More likely that Warburton has urged for him not to feature. After all, we have an important game to play on Saturday against Fulham.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            More likely that Warburton has urged for him not to feature. After all, we have an important game to play on Saturday against Fulham.
                            They have another game later on this week so he’ll probably not feature anyway

Dykes better be fit otherwise we are fu&@£d!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

They have another game later on this week so he’ll probably not feature anyway

Dykes better be fit otherwise we are fu&@£d!!
                              There's still Charlie ! ! !

? ?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                He does make runs and try and get into positions but as has been said I'm not sure he fits into the system we play. We'll see how he does over the remainder of the season.

I agree with Abseits, it is the system that is not working and not the strikers. The 2nd half of last season we played with 2 strikers and Chair behind them, We haven't played that way this time. The only problem is that Warburton doesn't see it this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X