January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

That’s me done on this board , you shouldn’t be an admin on here or a referee or whatever your supposed to be doing , I’ve noticed the poster Dave has long left this board after a similar altercation with you .You have no right to edit peoples posts to suit your needs .
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I do think you're a good poster and I actually thought we had many good debates. I only removed one word so it's certainly not an edit of your post. I hope you come back to messaging and realise that you've massively overreacted
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Come back QPRDave, we miss you.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Dilan Markanday: Celtic, Rangers and QPR all eyeing move for Tottenham winger

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...r-b969329.html

Comment

‘WE HAVE TO SELL’ – LES FERDINAND MAKES HONEST QPR TRANSFER ADMISSION DURING FAN FORUM

“Obviously we want to keep our prize assets. But when offers come into the club it’s not down to me to say, ‘yes we accept it or we don’t’, it’s something I have to put to the board.

“I don’t want to sell them [our prize assets], I didn’t want to sell [Ebere] Eze, because I felt with Eze in the side this season we’d have a better chance of getting promoted, but the money was too good for us to turn down.

“So the situation is, if the right offer comes in for a player, we have to sell.”

https://the72.co.uk/256807/we-have-t...ing-fan-forum/

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            ‘WE HAVE TO SELL’ – LES FERDINAND MAKES HONEST QPR TRANSFER ADMISSION DURING FAN FORUM

“Obviously we want to keep our prize assets. But when offers come into the club it’s not down to me to say, ‘yes we accept it or we don’t’, it’s something I have to put to the board.

“I don’t want to sell them [our prize assets], I didn’t want to sell [Ebere] Eze, because I felt with Eze in the side this season we’d have a better chance of getting promoted, but the money was too good for us to turn down.

“So the situation is, if the right offer comes in for a player, we have to sell.”

https://the72.co.uk/256807/we-have-t...ing-fan-forum/
            The right offer being £15m +

I cannot see the Board accepting anything less for any player. But I'm sure we have identified alternatives already for the top players.

Comment

Just for a bit of fun guys, please don't jump down my throat!! Imagine a premier league club comes to us and offers 15 million for one of chair or willock. Who do you let go? I can't decide who to be honest!!

In all seriousness I think these 2 are going to attract more interest than anyone else in the near future. I know dickie has probably had clubs looking at him but I'm not sure he will go anywhere in Jan. Keeping chair and willock could be the difference between play offs or just missing out.

Comment

QPR are reportedly interested in Rangers centre-back Jack Simpson ahead of the January window.

According to The Telegraph, the west London club are eyeing a move for the Ibrox outcast but face competition from Middlesbrough and Swansea City.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/wo...y-the-verdict/

Comment

Surely there is a better option than a lad who can't even get a game for Glasgow rangers. They won't even pick him for europa games when they rest the first teamers. There must be a young or even more importantly, an experienced centre back in the prem who wants game time.

We need wing backs not centre backs. Kakay and field could do a job at centre back if it came to it. We don't have a natural wing back who is fit and can stay that way. Picking uncle and Wallace every week was asking for trouble.

Comment

It's a shame Stainrod left, I thought he was a good poster with a lot of sensible stuff to say, it's a debating platform and not everyone will agree all the time, that's the nature of debate

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                      Surely there is a better option than a lad who can't even get a game for Glasgow rangers. They won't even pick him for europa games when they rest the first teamers. There must be a young or even more importantly, an experienced centre back in the prem who wants game time.

We need wing backs not centre backs. Kakay and field could do a job at centre back if it came to it. We don't have a natural wing back who is fit and can stay that way. Picking uncle and Wallace every week was asking for trouble.
                      With 11 premiership appearances and 9 in the championship I cant see this lad being thr experienced CB we're after that will keep Masterson out on loan and help our promotion push. I have no problem signing him but he surely won't be the only CB to be brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                        It's a shame Stainrod left, I thought he was a good poster with a lot of sensible stuff to say, it's a debating platform and not everyone will agree all the time, that's the nature of debate
                        Whilst respecting other poster's opinions of course and acknowledging kids may be reading this MB. I'm not aware of why Stainrod left though.
                        Last edited by SheepRanger; 11-12-2021, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                          That's fair enough. Although I won't miss him. He slagged me off not long after I came on this board because I had a different opinion to him and he wouldn't let up on it. Like you say, we are allowed our own opinions, just don't get personal when you disagree with one. Some stuff he wrote was spot on and other stuff was nonsense and downright rude but it's a forum so you just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

We need a routined CB and not necessarily a 24 year old who will cost a lot more Imo
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Whilst respecting other poster's opinions of course and acknowledging kids may be reading this MB. I'm not aware of why Stainrod left though.
                              Weare was a naughty boy as per usual.

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Weare was a naughty boy as per usual.
                                Naughty?

Referees can 'amend' posts if they dont respect the opinions of others. We all have different views and opinions. All views hould be respected.

Would you like to be a referee or a mod? We do our best.

Comment

Working...
                                X