Stef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stef

Can’t find anywhere why he didn’t feature yesterday. Anyone have any insight?

Just not up to scratch fitness wise I'd expect to see him next sat v Millwall

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
      Just not up to scratch fitness wise I'd expect to see him next sat v Millwall
      Was he not training with the fools ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Was he not training with the fools ?
        Yes, but i think he played only 45 min in one pre-season game.

Comment

I doubt very much that he will start against Millwall if he has only had 45 mins all pre season. I would have at least expected a 20 minute sub appearance yesterday if he was fit.

Comment

I agree with the last posts. Why was he not even on the bench v Leicester?

Believe he is the ultimate field general in the middle of the pitch.

Comment

On the plus side look how well we played even though he wasn't involved.

Comment

From what I’ve seen from us in pre season we have looked as fit and sharp and the footballs been sublime at times.

stick Stefan in when he’s ready I can see him being on the bench v wall

not concerned about Stefan when he’s got he plays jordy worries me more regards fitness

Comment

I agree about Jordy as well….from wot I’ve seen of him so far it’s not his ability that has kept him from full filling his potential….fingers crossed both he and Moses can have injury free seasons…cmon u Rs…

Comment

I'm not sure he's even ready for subs bench. Suppose they could name him as a sub purely to start getting him in the match day groove but I can't see how he be ready for even a cameo appearance on the pitch. Bit irritating why FFC didn't release him weeks earlier..... its like they were deliberately trying to balls him/us up.

Comment

Stef is the new club captain this season & Wallace vice captain

Comment

Working...
                      X