Euros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    Agree to early to panic but I said after the Croatia game we barely created a chance , same last night . I keep hearing about all the attacking talent we have yet we are producing very little . Time to tinker with the team I think before it’s to late .
    Agree Stains. We have a side with an average age of 25 who's major strengths are pace and movement. Instead of playing to those strengths we play a slow game that consists mostly of passing the ball across the pitch between defenders and midfielders. It's bemusing to me.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Great post, totally agree.
      #Metoo....oh jeez now I'm off signalling

Comment

• When 75 % of the stars in Premier League are from outside England you`ll always struggle, I guess.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
          When 75 % of the stars in Premier League are from outside England you`ll always struggle, I guess.
          I think you're referring to arsenal football club otherwise that statement is very exaggerated
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I think you're referring to arsenal football club otherwise that statement is very exaggerated
              Possibly, Weare.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Come on Wales

Comment

• Well done Wales.

Russia or Finland in the next round and avoided Belgium had we dropped to third in the table. A winnable game next round and now aiming for the last eight.

Comment

• Shame that Rangers missed out on Kieffer Moore when we had an opportunity,he looks more than capable of making an impact in the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                      Shame that Rangers missed out on Kieffer Moore when we had an opportunity,he looks more than capable of making an impact in the Premiership.
                      It was his choice , he’s a Welsh international so no surprise he chose Cardiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It was his choice , he’s a Welsh international so no surprise he chose Cardiff.
                        Yup.
                        According to salarysport hes on £12k a week at Cardiff. So not choosing us was not a money decision so we're giving that to Uncle.

Comment

• Italy should’ve had a hatful & sent the Swiss through, idiots

Comment

• Scotland striker Lyndon Dykes reveals referee asked him to apologise to England's Luke Shaw

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...e-shaw-3279983

Shaw certainly wished Dykes was barred entry to Wembley. Seconds after kick-off the Scotland striker launched himself into the air to get on the end of Kieran Tierney’s diagonal ball into the corner and took out the Manchester United player in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                              Italy should’ve had a hatful & sent the Swiss through, idiots
                              I agree, Italy had a few good chances, but with the man advantage they could have created a lot more. They did make 8 changes to the team though, and that clearly showed. They could even have drawn that game had Bale not volleyed what for him was a fantastic opportunity to score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Agree Stains. We have a side with an average age of 25 who's major strengths are pace and movement. Instead of playing to those strengths we play a slow game that consists mostly of passing the ball across the pitch between defenders and midfielders. It's bemusing to me.

England were far to slow and paid too much respect to Scotland with such a conservative approach to the game. Playing two holding midfielders against them was a very negative choice from a manager who has often done this.

Hopefully he will be more attack minded for the Czech game who will probably not be too attack minded as they only need to draw to top the group. Then again, perhaps both sides would prefer to come second and avoid a game against France, Germany or Portugal in the next round.

I would go for a 3-5-2 line-up

https://team-picker.files.bbci.co.uk...3260effed4.jpg

With Trippier and Chilwell as attacking wing backs, Phillips holding and Mount and Foden using their energy and skill to feed Grealish and Kane. I would have chosen this line-up with maybe White in for Maguire, if the latter was not considered ready, against Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                                X