Tea party at the cottage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea party at the cottage?

Seems the Pimms and tiffen will be back on the menu again next season for the Rs.
    Fools 2-0 down at home

Weird how Scott Parker gets good press. This must be the weakest bottom half of the prem ever and they're still miles off what's needed to stay up, Parker seems immune from any blame though.

Comment

Welcome back Fulham .. I do enjoy my walk over Putney bridge

Comment

Does their relegation hinder our desire to sign Johansen?

Comment

They looked utterly clueless, no bite, nothing. Looked like a mid table team fielding the reserves not fighting for their place in the league against a rival.

Comment

I hate Fulham, but wanted them to stay up... purely because I want Stefan!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              Does their relegation hinder our desire to sign Johansen?
              They had seven loan players in the squad last night so I presume they will be having a clear out and will need to retain their own players and call back in loaned-out players to put together a 25-man for next season.

Comment

Bottom three have all been dire and miles off rest. As they say table doesn't lie. Parker gets good press because Fulham play in a compact, fairly organised way. Problem is it is mainly ineffectual and they carry zero threat hence lack of goals. What he has shown to me is an inability to adapt to this players' strengths. Be interesting to see how they do back in the Championship.

Comment

I don't think their relegation will have an impact on signing SJ.
                  He, I think, I hope wants out, having been discarded more than once, deemed not good enough.
                  No club wants to keep an unhappy player and he will leave them.
                  Hopefully he comes here.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    I don't think their relegation will have an impact on signing SJ.
                    He, I think, I hope wants out, having been discarded more than once, deemed not good enough.
                    No club wants to keep an unhappy player and he will leave them.
                    Hopefully he comes here.
                    I share your optimism Dave.

Comment

Working...
                    X