No announcement yet.

Loans to Permanent Realistically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking on players wages for their respective clubs Johansen's wages vary from £8000 per week (3 sites) £10,000 (1 site) £45,000 (1 site)

So what is he really on ?

Comment

Austin varies between £52k to £70k

Comment

The only realistic chance we’ve got of getting these players is if they accept a low basic and a big bonus if we go up

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Austin varies between £52k to £70k
          We are paying 15 of his 70k wages so I'm told

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Looking on players wages for their respective clubs Johansen's wages vary from £8000 per week (3 sites) £10,000 (1 site) £45,000 (1 site)

So what is he really on ?
            No one knows what wages they are on except clubs & agents, all speculation these other sites

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              The only realistic chance we’ve got of getting these players is if they accept a low basic and a big bonus if we go up
              Yes agree - that has to be our game plan. It only costs us if we get the far bigger windfall of promotion so its win win for everyone. Obviously pre-supposes that a richer championship club than us doesn't just come in and offer them say 30k a week each, in which case we are probably blown out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Yes agree - that has to be our game plan. It only costs us if we get the far bigger windfall of promotion so its win win for everyone. Obviously pre-supposes that a richer championship club than us doesn't just come in and offer them say 30k a week each, in which case we are probably blown out of the water.
                Apart from the clubs coming down from the prem, money will be very tight next season.

Given 2 of the clubs will be West Brom and Fulham this may or may not work in our favour.

My gut feel is that Stefan will be required by Fulham as he is a proven quality midfielder at championship level. I can’t see West Brom extending Charlie’s contract so can see this one happening.

De Vijs will be interesting because when he has played he is exactly what we need but his injury record is dreadful

Field is 50/50. If the rumour re him having to play 12 matches is true, then we clearly have doubts

Hopefully we have many other irons in the fire

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Apart from the clubs coming down from the prem, money will be very tight next season.

Given 2 of the clubs will be West Brom and Fulham this may or may not work in our favour.

My gut feel is that Stefan will be required by Fulham as he is a proven quality midfielder at championship level. I can’t see West Brom extending Charlie’s contract so can see this one happening.

De Vijs will be interesting because when he has played he is exactly what we need but his injury record is dreadful

Field is 50/50. If the rumour re him having to play 12 matches is true, then we clearly have doubts

Hopefully we have many other irons in the fire
                  Re Fulham a huge amount will depend on whether they can off-load some of the midfield players they have on premiership wages. If they can't, then presumably they think those players are better than Stefan so they might be amenable to off-load - but even if they give him a free transfer, we would have to agree wages with him.

Re WBA, you are absolutely right there as to extend his contract they wd presumably have to do that on the same wages he is already on and would be amazed if them did that.

Yes money will be very tight for everyone next season but we already had one of the lowest budgets in the league last year and that's probably not going to change next year.

Comment

Think Both Austin & Johansen would be looking at £20K a week at the lowest, not sure that's within our range could probably take a chance on one of them but not both? If Fulham unload some of their higher earners, they'll probably keep Johansen, Austin Different scenario if out of contract, may come if offer around £20K unless he gets a good offer maybe form a team going up into the Prem or a club he feels may have more potential than us, only thing in our favour is he's seen the potential we may have to challenge next season, if the recruitment is good

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Think Both Austin & Johansen would be looking at £20K a week at the lowest, not sure that's within our range could probably take a chance on one of them but not both? If Fulham unload some of their higher earners, they'll probably keep Johansen, Austin Different scenario if out of contract, may come if offer around £20K unless he gets a good offer maybe form a team going up into the Prem or a club he feels may have more potential than us, only thing in our favour is he's seen the potential we may have to challenge next season, if the recruitment is good
                      We could afford them with a Dieng transfer fee to support those wages. Lumley looked in fine form on his return and I would say having those two lads brings more to the team than the drop in standard from Dieng to Lumley. Choices need to me made. But I expect Dykes to score five goals in the Euros and we'll end up selling him for £35m.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

We could afford them with a Dieng transfer fee to support those wages. Lumley looked in fine form on his return and I would say having those two lads brings more to the team than the drop in standard from Dieng to Lumley. Choices need to me made. But I expect Dykes to score five goals in the Euros and we'll end up selling him for £35m.
                        Lumley may have burned his bridges with Warburton if being left out on Saturday is anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Lumley may have burned his bridges with Warburton if being left out on Saturday is anything to go by.
                          I'm sure that was only to give the young GK first team squad experience.

Comment

Does anyone think Hugill will be needed by Norwich in the premiership? We might get him on loan at Xmas if he's not in the squad? Or will they keep him for their championship campaign in 22/23....?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              will they keep him for their championship campaign in 22/23....?
                              Lol

Comment

Can see charlie wanting something near his 70k wages , don't think he'll be a big a miss as stefan .plenty of clubs will take a punt on charlie as goal scorers hard to come by

Comment

Working...
                                X