Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loans to Permanent Realistically

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Can see charlie wanting something near his 70k wages , don't think he'll be a big a miss as stefan .plenty of clubs will take a punt on charlie as goal scorers hard to come by
    Charlie will stay, he won't go anywhere else with the age and family thing to consider, the teams coming down maybeeeeeeeeeeee.

    Stef will want to stay, depends if fulham intend bounce straight back up and need to offload players, only their financials can answer that. You wouldn't loan out a player like him unless he was surplus to requirements.

    Hunch says we want to keep Field but are prioritising the other two first.

    Jordi will sign 100%

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

      No one knows what wages they are on except clubs & agents, all speculation these other sites
      This is sort of true but a lot of the variation in figures quoted is how to account for additional/sundry payments like win/promotion/stay-up bonuses, appearance money, loyalty payment etc etc that may or may not become due. A player may be on a flat rate of 50K per week but the other sundry stuff could be worth the equivalent of 20K per week on top of that. I suspect the 72K quoted for Chas would be the maximum amount potentially payable over his contract converted into a weekly amount.

      I'm thinking it wont be long before footballer salaries are quoted as a daily rate. 950 per day don't sound as astronomical 6.6K per week. or 350,000 per annum does it? I mean, how can the poor blighter be expected to get by on only 900 a day!?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Abseits View Post

        This is sort of true but a lot of the variation in figures quoted is how to account for additional/sundry payments like win/promotion/stay-up bonuses, appearance money, loyalty payment etc etc that may or may not become due. A player may be on a flat rate of 50K per week but the other sundry stuff could be worth the equivalent of 20K per week on top of that. I suspect the 72K quoted for Chas would be the maximum amount potentially payable over his contract converted into a weekly amount.

        I'm thinking it wont be long before footballer salaries are quoted as a daily rate. 950 per day don't sound as astronomical 6.6K per week. or 350,000 per annum does it? I mean, how can the poor blighter be expected to get by on only 900 a day!?
        To be fair to footballers, the vast majority have a limited window of income, they can't all go on to be pundits or managers and the risk of injury or just becoming a bit #### is always there. The government do take a fair wedge of that in tax so yeah, not saying the i have sympathy but most of the guys form premier league down better have a back up plan.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by topperharley View Post

          Charlie will stay, he won't go anywhere else with the age and family thing to consider

          Jordi will sign 100%
          He was golfing with Amit yesterday, so perfect way to speak about his contract

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

            He was golfing with Amit yesterday, so perfect way to speak about his contract
            Dual role coaching our strikers which could earn us millions in the future. He's on the radio so clearly wants to stay in the game; so a player/coaching role will be great preparation for a managerial role in the future. I'm sure he could go elsewhere but I'm getting the vibe that the injuries are starting to catch up with him and I doubt he has a full season in him. That would impact his weekly wage so better stay with us and have one eye on his future role in the game.

            Comment


            • #36
              https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/so...ecome-clearer/

              Talking of Chaz. looks like hopes are growing that some kind of permanent deal could be made.

              The deal would be based off the number of goals he scores. would be thrilled if we can pull it off.

              Some teams in the MLS are also looking at Austin, but I doubt he will move abroad.

              Comment


              • #37


                Hope not

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Undecided View Post

                  Hope not
                  Think he will stay with us imo.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/so...ecome-clearer/

                    Talking of Chaz. looks like hopes are growing that some kind of permanent deal could be made.

                    The deal would be based off the number of goals he scores. would be thrilled if we can pull it off.

                    Some teams in the MLS are also looking at Austin, but I doubt he will move abroad.
                    If I were him MLS could be a great shout, climate and money probably better. Family and future will be on his mind so depends what they want.

                    I'd wager we'll see Charlie as a pundit in years to come, maybe coach but he has a good personality for the TV. Either way hope he stays here there's a good coupe of years in him at least.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by topperharley View Post

                      If I were him MLS could be a great shout, climate and money probably better. Family and future will be on his mind so depends what they want.

                      I'd wager we'll see Charlie as a pundit in years to come, maybe coach but he has a good personality for the TV. Either way hope he stays here there's a good coupe of years in him at least.
                      I think he's going to stay over here imo

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        If I was him I'd be off like a shot.
                        "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by topperharley View Post

                          If I were him MLS could be a great shout, climate and money probably better. Family and future will be on his mind so depends what they want.
                          Opioid addiction, people walking around with semi automatic weapons, mass shootings and racial unrest. If I was him I'd keep my family well clear of the US. The place is a tinter box ready to go up in flames.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                            Opioid addiction, people walking around with semi automatic weapons, mass shootings and racial unrest. If I was him I'd keep my family well clear of the US. The place is a tinter box ready to go up in flames.
                            It all points to a move to Toronto FC then, Danny Dichio involved with coaching and the current top striker Jozy Altidore needs replacing!
                            @gatorTFC

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Billy Gilmour , anyone0 ?- developed under MW at GR

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X