No announcement yet.

Dykes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell Dykes has really upped his game in the last few weeks.

I think Austin has really helped him and I really do hope that we keep Austin around the club which I think is vital for Dykes to develop, I think Dykes and Austin could do something.

Im just so happy thats hes finally found some confidence now.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
      Was very surprised to see Dykes laying off a pass to a teammate when a chance beckoned for him to secure a hatrick.
      Yes, I thought he should have had a crack and I don't think any teammate would have complained even if they were in a better position at that point of the match, maybe he was a bit too unselfish there, a marvellous match by him nonetheless, I never thought I would say that!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Well played to Dykes over the last few weeks. He seems to have learned a thing or two from Austin about how to be an effective centre forward.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Well done LD , loved his little lay off with his chest late in the game that led to a goal

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

Yes, I thought he should have had a crack and I don't think any teammate would have complained even if they were in a better position at that point of the match, maybe he was a bit too unselfish there, a marvellous match by him nonetheless, I never thought I would say that!
            Charlie would have...... taken a shot that is

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              His first goal today was fantastic and indicative of him getting his "radar" fully calibrated. I see it as 50/50 in terms of securing Charlie for next season but I think Dykes will really blossom next season with or without Charlie. I have a huge feeling that Dykes will really come alive and thrive in atmospheres with fans present and I can't wait to be back at games to see him in the flesh.
              Depends.
              Whether he does well.

Comment

Working...
              X